I was listening to my iPod yesterday and started thinking about what my favorite all time albums are. These are the ones I listen to over and over without getting sick of them. So here is a list of my top five (in no particular order):
U2: The Joshua Tree
Michael Jackson: Thriller
Pearl Jam: Ten
24 comments:
I had completely forgotten there were any other singers besides Taylor Swift, Backyardigans, and Alvin and the Chipmunks! I think my CD player deserves a little change! :)
very eclectic but that's good. None on my list but thats what makes music so fun.. its so diverse.
No Aerosmith.. and they are Massholes....lol
You're right, those are very random. But great albums. My taste can vary as well. Two of mine are Josh Groban and Alanis Morrisette. Different as night and day !
Go Beasties!
You're eclectic? On my iPod I have everything from Beethoven to Neil Diamond to Pat Benatar. I haven't gotten around to adding Led Zepplin or YES yet. I believe it's good to be diversified.
Good choices. I would have dropkicked murphy'd you if you put Nickelback or KISS on that list.
I agree add Nickelback and you have a deal.
kel- LMAO
I love that Pearl Jam album. My last year at college I hung around for the summer with no job, no responsibility, nothing to do but hang out at the bar. One bar had an outdoor deck and it was so much fun. They probably played that album 10 times a day (side 1). Ahhhh.
Nickelback = DOUCHEROCK. Enough said.
I actually heart Aerosmith! And the Beatles are my favorite band of all time, but I love everything by them, so since I couldn't narrow it down, I just left them off. I've seen Kiss live a few times and they were the best concerts I've ever been to, which is strange because I don't like any of their music. They just know how to put on a good show I guess.
The Beatles rule and anyone who doesn't think so ought to be burned at the stake. Medium Rare.
No Elvis? I don't think I can recover from this...
It's funny because I am getting married by Elvis in a few months, but I don't like any Elvis songs. LOL! Sorry.
It's funny because I am getting married by Elvis in a few months, but I don't like any Elvis songs. LOL! Sorry.
I admit that I spent a lot of time listening to Ten! A LOT!!!
All great albums! Like Kel, my CD player has caught the Laurie Berkner bug.... But whatever makes the little ones happy, makes me happy.
I may have to renew my 'License to Ill' at lunchtime today....
I Think It's Interesting
Oh, when my kids are in the car, it's all Laurie Berkner and They Might Be Giants, but when I'm alone, the iPod comes out and I can listen to real music.
You're blessed with a good appreciation of music - the universal language. :)
I love Dropkick Murphys :)
ahhahahaha douche rock for sure.
Wow, that is quite the selection. I never even heard of the Drop Kick Murphys.
How about..." I Can't Help Falling In Love With You"...
I'm thinking Jailhouse Rock is not the right number...
OH my gosh! You're not the only one. I have Enya in the same mp3 playlist with Snoop Dog LOL!
Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!
Happy Follow Friday!
Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com
Love all Beastie Boys prior to Hello Nasty, love that Michael Jackson album and Ten was the only Pearl Jam album I owned...
Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing
Post a Comment