Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Vapur Anti-Bottle Review and Giveaway - 3 Winners!!

Do you drink a lot of water? I know we go through a lot of bottled water in my house. In my efforts to live a "greener" way of life, I have been looking for a reusable bottle, but had been unable to find one that I was really happy with. The ones I found were either too bulky or were made of thin plastic that cracked easily. Well let me introduce you to The Vapur Anti-Bottle!

THE ANTI-BOTTLE:
Vapur is the first flexible water bottle designed to fit in your pocket, purse, backpack or briefcase. Unlike rigid water bottles that are full of hot air when empty, Vapur can be rolled, folded or flattened and tucked away. This means it goes more places and fits in tighter spaces than any other bottle.

I was recentely given the opportunity to review the Anti-Bottle. The Vapur Anti-Bottle is the coolest water bottle I have ever seen! I love it because it can fold up (small enough to fit in your pocket) if you're on the go. But when you fill it up, it stands up just like a regular water bottle. The one that they sent me is purple, which is perfect because it's one of my favorite colors! One of my favorite things about the Anti-Bottle is that you can put it on the top rack of your dishwasher. They even have a clip so you can hook the water bottle to your belt loop!


Think about how much plastic you and your friends can save by not using plastic disposable water bottles! Vapur is a company that is committed to raising awareness of the global water crisis and wants to help raise awareness for this cause. They encourage people to make a difference with their drinking choices.


The Vapur Anti-Bottle features:
  • Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
  • Ultra-durable BPA-Free polymer
  • Stands when full - rolls, folds or flattens when empty
  • Carabiner attached for easy carry
  • Writable text area for personalization
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)
  • Freeze it, use it as an ice pack, and drink it as it thaws.



Win it: Vapur has generously offered to provide one (1) Vapur bottle to three (3) lucky readers!

Mandatory Entry: Head over to Vapur's website and tell me which color is your favorite! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you should win!
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Vapur on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Vapur on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Tweet this giveaway and please add @massholemommy when you do. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as 1 entry per tweet!
9. Grab my button and leave me a link to where I can find it (5 entries)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 8:59 pm (EST) on 03/12/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Vapur for providing this fantastic giveaway!!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

88 comments:

carO__ said...

I follow your blog

enilorac802@gmail.com

carO__ said...

i like the green water bottle!

enilorac802@gmail.com

carO__ said...

i follow you on twiter

@cdmw

enilorac802@gmail.com

carO__ said...

i'v also entered the adult giveaway

enilorac802@gmail.com

B-Dub said...

I'm a follower!

B-Dub said...

I follow you on Twitter

Unknown said...

I would love purple of course!

lanie@laniejandco.com

B-Dub said...

I follow on Networked Blogs!

Unknown said...

I am a facebook fan (Melanie W.J)

Unknown said...

I entered the Peace Love Mom Tee giveaway.

Sabrina Kay said...

I want a pink one....but if I was a good mommy I would say blue or green and give to the boys. NO...I am going to be greedy.

Sabrina Kay said...

I follow on twitter!

Sabrina Kay said...

I follow your blog by google

Bix'Mom said...

Its a toss-up, but I have to say I would ultimately go for the pink over the smoke.

Sabrina Kay said...

I follow on Networked Blogs.

Yes, I just follow you everywhere. :-)

Elaine Welte said...

I like the green one.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I follow your blog.

elaine guenther @ yahoo. com

Elaine Welte said...

I follow on twitter.

elaine guenther @ yahoo .com

Elaine Welte said...

I'm a FB fan

Anonymous said...

Gotta go w/ the smoke color for the hubby...

hlnehre(at)yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I entered the flirty girl tees giveaway, too.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

JL said...

I like the blue vapur bottle.

JL said...

I follow your blog.

JL said...

I'm a fan of yours on facebook.

JL said...

I'm a fan of vapur on facebook.

JL said...

I entered the Julian & Co giveaway.

Jessica said...

Love the lime green!

Teresa said...

I like the pink one
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow you via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow vapur on twitter
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Katrina said...

I love the green one! =)

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow!

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter!
(katrinawelch)

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

Katrina said...

I entered the julian & co giveaway. =)

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

Corey said...

I like the smoke color because it's very manly and will go with my messenger bag.

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

I follow you on twitter

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

I am a fan of yours on facebook

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

I follow you on networked blogs!

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

I follow vapur on facebook!

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

tweet:

http://twitter.com/prizecore/status/9910587933

prizecore at gmail dot com

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

#1

I have grabbed your button and I display it on my blog!

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

Corey said...

#2

I have grabbed your button and I display it on my blog!

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

Corey said...

#3

I have grabbed your button and I display it on my blog!

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

Corey said...

#4

I have grabbed your button and I display it on my blog!

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

Corey said...

#5

I have grabbed your button and I display it on my blog!

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

Corey said...

I follow you via google friend connect

http://prizecore.blogspot.com/

prizecore at gmail dot com

jakiesmom said...

i like smoke
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Sue said...

I like it in blue. Thank you for the giveaway.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Sue said...

Entered the Peace Love Mom giveaway.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Brie H said...

I want purple!
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com

Brie H said...

i follow you on google friend

Brie H said...

I follow you on twitter
@bdelaughter

Brie H said...

I follow Vapur on twitter

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/9941460811

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 1

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 2

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 3

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 4

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 5

Brie H said...

I have your button entry 5
briehernandez.blogspot.com
sorry I forgot the link on the other 4

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/9981231838

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10036472470
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com

Viva said...

These are so cool. I love purple or green. Thanks!

Viva said...

I follow your blog.

Viva said...

I entered The Joy of Soap.

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10130211699

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10172757449

kathy55439 said...

Really like the green one

kathy55439 said...

RT http://twitter.com/kathy55439/statuses/10176715610

kathy55439 said...

Follow you on facebook Kathy D

kathy55439 said...

follow you on twitter kathy55439

kathy55439 said...

follow you on Google kathy55439

Jennifer said...

I like the blue one

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I follow Vapur on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I entered your Nature's Gate Papaya Body Wash Giveaway

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10199819263

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10222120780

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10275351212

Susan said...

I'd have to go with the Purple Vapur Anti-Bottle

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Mass Hole Mommy follower via Google

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Mass Hole Mommy fan on Facebook
userid:Susan Claus

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Mass Hole Mommy follower via Networked Blogs
userid:Susan Claus

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Entered Nature's Gate Giveaway

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Vapur fan on Facebook
userid:Susan Claus

susan56bft at gmail dot com

Brie H said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10325965462

Katrina said...

I like the purple the best.

katrinasevin(at)aol.com