I'm so lame. I hate a guy with muscles. I'll take a nerdy or chubby dude any day as long as he has some style of course. I'm a sucker for cute hairdos and hip footwear. But what I do love is your skulls and revised template. This page is awesome Robin!
Holy Hannah! Now you have Rock porn on Thursday? Isn't he delicious? I'm never gonna get any work done with your blog in my face...or Dwayne [first name basis]
12 comments:
I think Mr Holloway is going to be quite jealous
Oh thank you for the good pics this morning...it's a good way to wake up!
ADORE HIM! Thanks for the eye candy. I haven't done any recent searches for him so that last one is new to me.
Who cares what he is cooking--when he looks like that?
YUM!!
The Rock is officially my new celebrity crush.
YOWZA!
Thanks for the eye candy.
/drool
I'm so lame. I hate a guy with muscles. I'll take a nerdy or chubby dude any day as long as he has some style of course. I'm a sucker for cute hairdos and hip footwear. But what I do love is your skulls and revised template. This page is awesome Robin!
FourthGradeNothing.com
YUM!
Oh thank you thank you thank you. I smell what he's cookin.
;-) yummy.
Holy Hannah! Now you have Rock porn on Thursday? Isn't he delicious? I'm never gonna get any work done with your blog in my face...or Dwayne [first name basis]
Holy Batman! I could stare at that last one forever... Nom Nom Nom!
His Obama impression is awesome! Do you smell what Barack is cooking?
Post a Comment