Ok, it's that time again. I figured I'd ask to see if anyone wanted to write a guest post over here at my place. The offer is always open, but since I've got some new readers, I wanted to put it out there again.You can check out my simple rules here! If you are interested, email me and let me know. I am pretty open minded, so unless it's one of the few things I don't want to hear about listed in my previous post, go for it and make it interesting.

11 comments:
That's really a nice idea, the guest posting. I've never done it but I like to see what others say. I'll have to check out your previous guest posts...
What about a post about Sawyer, how much the Mannings and Yankees suck, and why Nickelback's the worst band in the world.
Guest post...how fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope it isn't anything about the Mannings or the Yankees or Nickelback...see above. LOL. And Sawyer has to be on Wednesdays so I don't miss anything. KIDDING. Any day is Sawyer day. I think you should have your sweetheart post a guest spot...
Ian, you owe me one anyways....you already said you would.
Momma Fargo, you should write one, too. You have hundreds of funny stories. I liked that sex wax one you wrote about a few weeks ago. LOL. You should do a stupid criminal one.
Ok. You are on. I will do it. But Ian has to go first. I have to go find a stupid criminal.
Sweet!! I can't wait!
Cool! I've seen it done...I've never done one..but would love to be part of it - if you are interested!
Nah yo, already done one. MF needs to contribute ;)
I'd love to give it a shot! I can't do it for a bit though.... I've got another guest post I'm working on....
Katie and Asblackasobama: GO FOR IT! Whenever you're ready just email it to me.
Ian: You already promised me one, so get crack-a-lackin' on it.
I'm already a Masshole.. lol
Post a Comment