Saturday, April 17, 2010

Eleven Collection Shoes Review & Giveaway!

I'm crazy about shoes. Whether they are for myself or either of my kids. Shoes are shoes and it warms my heart when I get a new pair for any of us. It makes me extra giddy when they are shoes that totally rock. Eleven Collection is one of those companies that makes amazing shoes for kids. They are extremely high quality, so they aren't going to rip after your kids wear them a few times and they are very stylish, so your kids will be the envy of all the other moms at the playground! Eleven Collection's shoes are so colorful and vibrant, so they are sure to stand out and get noticed!


Eleven Collection shoes are available in whole sizes 9-3 for children ages 3-8 (depending on their size). If you're looking for a smaller size, please visit their sister site, See Kai Run. Both companies pride themselves on keeping up with the latest styles, while making shoes that are both durable and flexible.




Melissa at Eleven Collection generously sent me a pair of shoes to review for my little guy. They sent me the Nolan in brown, which is pictured above. His feet just seemed to have grown a little bit, so the timing couldn't have been better. The Nolan shoes in brown are so cute on him and they seem very comfortable on him when he does his little boy thing, meaning when he runs and jumps around. What I absolutley love about the Nolan shoes are that they are stylish enough to wear with khakis, but look great when he's in jeans, too. The laces are elastic, so they are able to stretch to get them on and there is a velcro strap at the top, so they are super easy to get on. These are well made, durable shoes and I know they will last for a long time.


Product Features of the Nolan:

•Premium leather uppers.
•Instant comfort: no wear-in period.
•Durable, flexible rubber sole for active kids.
•Cushioned insole and padded collar for extra comfort.
•Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit


About Eleven Collection:

Our mission is to create wonderful shoes for little travelers who make each step an adventure. Based in the Northwest, Eleven combines quality footwear with independent style and modern accents. Made with attention and care for the journey that happens every day, our shoes don’t have a break-in period. All of our shoes feature artisan craftsmanship and city-chic style, making them perfect and functional for every occasion.

In 2005, Nancy Coronado (of Picaflor Kids) and Cause Haun (of See Kai Run) met and began a friendship which brought them to collaborate in the creation of an inspired new children’s shoe line. Eleven is a sister company with See Kai Run, carrying on the same tradition of flexibility and good looks, but for the older set (age 3-8 years).


I would highly recommend Eleven Collection shoes to any parent. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I really can't say enough good things about Eleven Collection. Their shoes are incredibly durable and very fashionable. You can purchase directly from Eleven Collection's website or find a local retailer here.

Win it: Melissa at Eleven Collection has generously offered one (1) of my very lucky readers a pair of Eleven Collection shoes of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Eleven Collection and tell me your favorite pair. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Eleven Collection on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of Eleven Collection on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/24/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Melissa at Eleven Collection for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

151 comments:

BNM said...

Rolando Black
Ive been lookin for some cute sandals for my lil man!

brittneymclain@att.net

BNM said...

I follow

BNM said...

I follow on twitter

BNM said...

Fan on FB!

BNM said...

follow on Networked blogs

BNM said...

Follow EC on Twitter

BNM said...

fan of EC on FB

BNM said...

button is in my sidebar
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

button is in my sidebar
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

button is in my sidebar
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/BrittneyMcLain/statuses/12340495125

alliehallmarr said...

I love these shoes! The blue Oceans are my favorite!

alliehallmarr@yahoo.com

alliehallmarr said...

I follow your blog!

alliehallmarr said...

I am a fan of mass hole mommy on FB!

alliehallmarr said...

I am a fan of Eleven on FB!

alliehallmarr said...

Your link is on my page (right column).

alliehallmarr said...

Your link/button is on my page (right column).

alliehallmarr said...

Your link/button is on my page (right column).

alliehallmarr said...

Just entered the K'Nex giveaway! Thanks!

Momma Fargo said...

Those are the cutest! I like them all but would like Cate Pink for the little Bug!

mommafargo@gmail.com

Mami2jcn said...

I love the Laura shoes.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm following your blog on GFC.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm following you on Twitter @mami2jcn


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I became a Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy (Mary Happymommy)


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm following you on networked blogs (Mary Happymommy)


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow Eleven Collection on Twitter @mami2jcn


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm an Eleven Collection Facebook fan (Mary Happymommy)


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribed to your feed via email.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#1

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribed to your feed via email.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#2

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribed to your feed via email.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

#3

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! I like the Josef shoes.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Entered the Karma Spa giveaway, too

hlnehre(at)yahoo (dot) com

Viva said...

I love the Josef style. Thanks!

Melissa said...

I LOVE this company! I already tried to win a pair on another site... alas, I did not win.

So I am trying again!

I like the Nolan Brown. I think a Size 10 would be good...

melner18@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I follow your blog.

Melissa said...

I follow you on twitter.

Melissa said...

I am a facebook fan of you.

Melissa said...

i follow you on networked blogs.

Melissa said...

I follow Eleven Collection on twitter.

Melissa said...

I am a Facebook fan of Eleven Collection.

jakiesmom said...

i like rolando brown in size 9
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered flirty aprons

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

cpullum said...

I like the Nolan Navy
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

LutherLiz said...

I like the Iggy

morgenstar20 at hotmail dot com

LutherLiz said...

I follow on twitter @lutherliz

LutherLiz said...

I follow here too!

tree said...

i Love the Cate Pink pair. They would be adorable on my daughter! Thanks for the chance!!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow your blog via google friend connect!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm a fan on facebook! tree tiemeyer!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow Eleven Collection on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm subscribed to your Feed via Google reader! i can't confirm my email subscription, so i hope this counts! entry #1

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm subscribed to your Feed via Google reader! i can't confirm my email subscription, so i hope this counts! entry #2

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm subscribed to your Feed via Google reader! i can't confirm my email subscription, so i hope this counts! entry #3

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12394592102

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i entered your K'nex giveaway!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Nolan Navy
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am following through Google Friend Connect
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter
@talonsmom731
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am a Mass Hole Mommy Facebook fan
Danetta Young
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow on Networked Blogs
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow Eleven on Twitter
@talonsmom731
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am an Eleven Collection Facebook fan
Danetta Young
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I blogged
http://goyay.blogspot.com/2010/04/eleven-collection-giveaway-mass-hole.html
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
1

Anonymous said...

I blogged
http://goyay.blogspot.com/2010/04/eleven-collection-giveaway-mass-hole.html
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
2

Anonymous said...

I blogged
http://goyay.blogspot.com/2010/04/eleven-collection-giveaway-mass-hole.html
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
3

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my blog sidebar
http://goyay.blogspot.com/
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
1

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my blog sidebar
http://goyay.blogspot.com/
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
2

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my blog sidebar
http://goyay.blogspot.com/
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
3

Attila & Tamara said...

I like the Nolan Navy!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow your blog via GFC!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow you on Twitter!

ID: @szogediek

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow Eleven collection on Twitter!

@szogediek

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow Eleven Collection on Facebook!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

ShellyH said...

I like the Chloe Pink lil girls shoes...gd would look fab on those!

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

blog follower

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

twitter follower @Ravish30

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

facebook fan

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following via networked blogs

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following eleven collection on twitter @Ravish30

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered sparkle plenty

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered Fantasy Jewelry Box

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered Knex Giveaway

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12423835757
Ravish30 at aol dot com

tree said...

tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12450511305

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I like the Nadia pair jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Sparkle Plenty Giveaway! jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Eleven Collection on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12491022807 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

tree said...

tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12510340384

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

ShellyH said...

dt-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12544383593
ravish30 at aol dot com

Teresa said...

I love the brown rolando
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via GFC
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow you via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow eleven via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I subscribe to feed #2
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I subscribe to feed #3
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12570694537

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

ShellyH said...

dt-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12603468833

ravish30 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Such adorable girl shoes... but alas... all boys here!

I love the Caper shoes for boys!

Anonymous said...

I follow GFC

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12634980654

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Messy Mommy said...

I like Josef

Messy Mommy said...

follow on gfc

ShellyH said...

dt-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12668243526
ravish30 at aol dot com

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12696407700

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

The girls Juni White shoes are really cute. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Facebook fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following on Networked Blogs: Bekki Orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following Eleven Collection on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Eleven Collection Facebook fan: Bekki Orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/12728400721
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber
bekki1820cb at gmail
#1

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber
bekki1820cb at gmail
#2

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber
bekki1820cb at gmail
#3

Rebecca Orr said...

Entered the K'NEX giveaway. bekki1820cb at gmail

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/12757920016

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

ShellyH said...

dt-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12789820928
ravish30 at aol dot com

Michelle said...

Love the Nolan Navy shoes. Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Following with Google Friend Connect
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Following on twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Follow Eleven Collection on Twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Subscribed via RSS feed. #1
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Subscribed via RSS feed. #2
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Subscribed via RSS feed. #3
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Entered your Carolina Pad giveaway.
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Natalie A. said...

I love the Josef shoes! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow you on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm your Facebook Fan!
Natalie A.

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Network Blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I entered your KNEX Giveaway!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I subscribe by e-mail! 1

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I subscribe by e-mail! 2

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I subscribe by e-mail! 3

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow Eleven on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Eleven!
Natalie A.

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/12800621845

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow your blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I love the chloe berry!

gretchgf @ yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow eleven shoes on twitter

gretchgf @ yahoo. com

Unknown said...

I am following you on twitter!

gretchgf @ yahoo .com

Unknown said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/____googles/statuses/12801777429