"Bonjour, and welcome to Mademoiselle Jewelry! We hope you find your shopping experience with us enjoyable and fun! At Mademoiselle Jewelry, we believe that jewelry is art, which is why each piece of our jewelry has been hand-selected for quality and uniqueness. At MJ, we have an eye for creative and exotic jewelry you are not likely to find anywhere else. Our specialties lie in sterling silver jewelry, unique jewelry, Tiffany Style jewelry, Celebrity Style jewelry and wedding jewelry. Our jewelry comes from all over the world, including Brazil, Canada, Japan, India, Indonesia, Israel, and Thailand. Please be sure to visit us frequently, as we are always updating our site with fresh, new designs! Profitez-en!"
Michelle at Mademoiselle Jewelry very generously offered me my choice of an item to review off the website. Although, it was a very tough choice, I ended up selecting the Sterling Silver Triple Hearts Anklet (pictured below). I love the look of anklets and was in the market for a new one. I lost the only one I had about two years ago, so I had been looking for one that I really liked for quite some time. What attracted me to this anklet was the fact that it was very dainty and feminine. Plus I love anything with hearts and I have a toe ring that matches this very nicely. It fits perfectly and looks great. I just love it!
Mademoiselle Jewelry offers celebrity inspired pieces, anklets, toe rings, bracelets, pendants, rings, watches, wedding jewelry and so much more. Mother's Day is coming up and an item from Mademoiselle Jewelry would make a fantastic gift idea!
Win it: Michelle at Mademoiselle Jewelry has generously offered one (1) of my very lucky readers a $10 gift certificate good towards anything on their website.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Mademoiselle Jewelry and tell me what item you would just love to have if you won. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Mademoiselle Jewelry on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a Facebook fan of Mademoiselle Jewelry (1 entry)!
8. Subscribe to my feed (2 entries)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/24/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Michelle at Mademoiselle Jewelry for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

25 comments:
I like the starfish anklet.
lanie at laniejandco dot com
I follow you through Google Friend Connect.
I follow you on twitter (laniejcreates)
I am a facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy (Melanie W. J)
I entered the Carolina Pad giveaway
I follow you on Networked blogs
#1 I subscribe to your feed
#2 I subscribe to your feed
#1 I have your button on my blog
http://laniejandco.blogspot.com
#3 I have your button on my blog
http://laniejandco.blogspot.com
I like the Tiffany Inspired Palm Tree Necklace jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Sparkle Plenty Giveaway! jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Mademoiselle Jewelry on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12490954811 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I like the Tiffany Style Sterling Silver Necklace with Bezel Set CZ.
Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Following with Google Friend Connect
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Following on twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Entered the Eleven shoe giveaway.
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Follow Mademoiselle Jewelry on Twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Subscribed via RSS feed. #1
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Subscribed via RSS feed. #2
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
I have put together a list of five of the best plus size Halloween costumes for women available online.
Sell gold jewelry
Post a Comment