Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting To Know ME!


It's Sunday funday...time for Keely's Getting To Know You meme. You know you want to participate, so do it and head back to her page (Mannland5) & link up!
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Manscape that shit, will ya? Less is definiltey more.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Far too often. I am a mass hole after all.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid?
Gwen Stefani

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
My blog fo' sure. I can't say everything I want to on here anymore because I don't know who the hell reads it, but I can say a lot more here than on FB, where my whole family resides and in 140 characters on Twitter.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
My man, Chris.

6. I get excited when...........?
It has anything to do with my kids accomplishments. Or me going shopping. Ice cream gets me pretty excited, too. Damn, I'm easy.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Indoorsy for sure. The heat and air conditioning are inside. DUH.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
I could probably buy my dream home for way less than a million and have money to spare for a whole house full of new furniture and a trip to Disney World, so I'll go with the million.

18 comments:

splendeurcaisse said...

Stopping by for Getting to know you :)
Shoot! I wish I had thought of Gwen Stefani! She has great style! You have good taste! ok gonna go check out the rest of you blog.

Anonymous said...

Kick some of that Gwen Stefani my way will ya?

Mae Rae said...

I like these...a lot.

R said...

I love that you said to Manscape!

Steph said...

Stopping by from Getting to Know You.

Happy Sunday!

Gwen Stefani is a good one! And totally...less is more!

Ally said...

I totally agree with you on the manscape tip. Too funny!

I never run lights, I'm too chicken :( Jersey cops are annoying.

I like that your man makes you feel sexy. That's sweet as hell!

FourthGradeNothing.com

Unknown said...

I knew to swallow my coffee before reading your post...lol I was right...I would of had coffee all over after reading manscape! Lol have a great day!

Ann said...

Great answers! Blew coffee right out my nose! Ha!

Visiting from getting to know you...

Already Happy said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower.

I am totally with you on the AC/Heat, I put the same thing in my answers. And I am a single mama too. Freaky right ;)

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I totally agree with you on #4. I do have a few people that are lurking that are family members on my blog but that's better than them causing drama on FB.

Momma Fargo said...

Loved it! And I knew number one because of Sawyer Porn. LOL.

Amo said...

I totally agree with your last one! A million bucks would buy me a dream home and furniture and a new wardrobe and a new car and still have some left over for savings. You are hilarious, by the way.

Coffeypot said...

1. Wish I had more.
2. As often as I need to.
3. Rupaul
4. More on Blogger
5. A wallet bulging with $100 bills
6. When I’m right. (Ah Ha; In Your Face; Told Ya So; OH YEAH!!!)
7. Watching Outdoor shows indoors on TV.
8. You shitting me? A Million bucks - tax free. I can live in a tent. I want money.

Sam said...

Great answers -- I love that you're openly a masshole, hehee :p just kidding. I'm a Connecticut-ian-thing, and I'd never heard the term "masshole" until my cousin used it a couple months ago.. Awesome blog title, hehe!

Mrs. D said...

Love your answers! You're hilarious and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!

Sherrie said...

Love your answers! :)

Sylvia Plathypus said...

LMAO @ 'manscape that shit'....AWESOME! Wish my hubby had time to manscape, but he's not ape-ish, so it's not a big deal at the moment. =)

Was going to put Gwen on my list, but decided some of her outfits are a little too out there sometimes for me. Now I'm seeing her name all over these posts and wondering, did I miss a change-up in her style?? Eh. I stand by my 3! LOL

I'm your newest follower, and can't wait to read more from the Mass Hole!! LMAO That is just GREAT!! Love it. =)

Meg said...

I had to laugh at your manscaping comment. Too true!