Monday, April 19, 2010

Somebody's Got A Case of the Mondays.....

Monday Minute


Time for Ian's Monday Minute. As always, he came up with some crazy ass questions, but that' why we all heart him, right? Anyway, you know you want to participate, so just copy/paste these questions and link up back at his page. GO!


1 - Ever take a shit in the woods?
GOOD GOD, Ian....of course not. WTF?

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
Book a trip to Disney. Ya, I have a thing for Disney World...so what?

3 - What's your favorite phrase?
Listen, Fucktard.....

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
Justin Bieber....fo' shiz.

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea?
Tea is for people in nursing homes....I take my coffee extra, extra. The good people at Dunkin Donuts are my bitches.

16 comments:

Robin said...

Ha..Justin Beiber..I think your right..!!

Traci66 said...

To funny.

Allison (Ali) said...

i call everyone fucktard too, i thought i was the only one LOL!!!

Ian said...

Who is this Justin Bieber and apparently I oughta be thanking god I have no clue

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Really? Are you living under a rock? He is the BIG thing amongst all the tweenie aged girls. He is not only a FUGLY little boy, but he can't sing.

Danielle said...

hA. LMAO @ comments above. FUGLY does not do him justice. LOL

Beth said...

Sigh. I'm so glad I found you. I love your answers!

Coffeypot said...

Maybe Justin will be like Miley and grow into an obnoxious teen who is tone deaf and can only holler when he sings. Both make me glad I'm not a teen.

Misty said...

omg so hillarious!
Im going to join. check my page in a bit!
-misty

Sabreena said...

Justin Bieber is like a case of herpes without the Valtrex. Cannot stand that kid. Good answers. I liked the question about the shitting in the woods. I wonder how many people would answer that honestly?

P.S. Like the Office Space reference in the title. I always try to use that line and get blank stares. One of the best movies ever.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

HAHA, I was wondering if anyone would catch that. It absolutely is one of the best movies of all time!!

Misty said...

yep, $232 a week. our rent alone $625 a month, then electric is around $200, Insurance is $70, Water bill is every 3 months and i owe them $170 for the last 3 months (thats a month overdue now) Gas alone for my husband to go to school 70 miles from here is costing us $120 month... and then there are other things we have to pay for so ya... def. not enough money to even come close to cover the bills. We dont have cable, internet, or other frivilous things. our only phones are our cell phones wich are straight talk and they cost us almost $100 a month. Its insane. But we do get $365 a month in foodstamps. so we dont have to worry about that. its hard... but when hubby gets out of school things will get better, we will go from total last year being brough it of $16,000 to around $40,000 next year. Boy what a change will that be!
thanks for the comment.
-Misty

Sylvia Plathypus said...

ROTFLMFAO @ Sabreena!!!! xD That is HYSTERICAL!!! I'm SO joining in on this fun...thanks for cracking me up to an extreme!

Sylvia Plathypus said...

PS - Thanks for the follow!! You rock!

Miss Fit said...

Love Disney World and
Justin looks like he's 8.

Meg said...

Justin Bieber makes me embarrassed to be a Canadian.