
One of their newest products is this super cute Freshwater Pearl Stretch Ring! The one pictured is the multi-colored pearl ring, but there are two other color options available, too. These retail for $14.99 in many other places, but Jewels of Denial has them priced at just $8.99. Wowza.

"You’ve just stumbled upon the “funnest” ring on the planet, and it’s a new exclusive sterling silver ring here at Jewels of Denial. While the picture may not show it best, this ring stretches and is adjustable allowing it to conform to your finger; rather than solid as most sterling silver rings are made. Each of the miniature freshwater pearls features a different color all the way around this flexible single strand pearl band. Shiny teal, gold, silver, ivory and luscious mauve are some of the iridescent colors of each pearl, making it all the more interesting and fun to wear with any of your sterling silver accessories. High quality .925 sterling silver craftsmanship guarantees it is well made, with shiny micro beads in between each freshwater pearl disc. Pearls are a second favorite gem of most women and a staple in every wardrobe, especially colorful pearls like those that wrap around the Pearl Multi-Color Stretch Ring in Sterling Silver".
Win it: The generous folks at Jewels of Denial have offered one (1) of my lucky readers a Stretch Ring of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Jewels of Denial and tell me what item from their site you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Jewels of Denial on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Jewels of Denial on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/01/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Tom from Jewels of Denial for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

56 comments:
I love their stuff. Great style! I really liked the Sterling Silver Triple CZ Diamond Pendant with 18 inch Chain.
I already follow you here.
I already follow you on Twitter!
crap, i know this one doesn't count, but I forgot my email.
mommafargo@gmail.com
I really like the stud earrings 6 mm Princess cut CZ
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
GCF
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
facebook fan
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
twitter follower- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
networked blogs
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button- sexywomenread.blogspot.com
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button #2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button #3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
jewels of denial on FB
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in your fantasy jewelry box giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in your mademoiselle giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in your camera strap giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
I love their sterling silver amethyst drop earrings.
dualmom@gmail.com
I like the orchids and hearts toe ring.
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following your blog
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following on twitter
Ravish30 at aol dot com
I'm a follower!
fan of yours on FB
Ravish30 at aol dot com
And I suscribe to your feed!
entered eleven collection shoes
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following via networked blogs
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following jewels over on twitter @Ravish30
Ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12790065254
ravish30 at aol dot com
I love the Multi-Circle Sterling Silver CZ Pendant with Chain!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following via GFC!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following you on twitter!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I"m a facebook fan!
Lauren F.
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following you on networked blogs!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
entered the Capture Couture giveaway!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
subscribe to feeds - 1
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
subscribe to feeds - 2
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
subscribe to feeds - 3
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
i like the emerald cz eternity ring
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber
e-mail subscriber 2
e-mail subscriber 3
gfc follower
entered dazzle and chunk
I would love to have the Sterling Silver Turquoise Dangle Earrings.
design4less@yahoo.com
I love the Pink CZ Sterling Silver Double Dangle Y Necklace with 2" Extension jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Jewels of Denial on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Dazzle & Chunk Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12920110306 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
dt-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13034586744
ravish30 at aol dot com
I would LOVE to have the Black Enamel Flower ring. It is gorgeous!
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
following on GFC
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
following on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wonder Hangers giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment