Saturday, April 24, 2010

Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bag Review & Giveaway!

When I think of Wet Bags I typically think of cloth diapering, but wet bags really have so many more uses. Whether it's to carry wet swimwear or soggy gym clothes, a wet bag is a fantastic way to transport those wet items in a reusable bag, which is great for the planet. Planet Wise is a family owned and run company, started by Nicki Maynard and later joined by her husband, Jesse. Planet Wise has an amazing selection of Wet Bags and other accessories. Not only are their wet bags completely functional, but they come in several stylish colors and prints. Planet Wise carries wet bags, pail liners, swim/diaper bags, and more!

Planet Wise products have been designed with you in mind! Innovative, unique, and earth friendly, our products will make your life easier. They are not only helping you to reuse but are also available in today's trendiest colors and prints. Our new collection of reusable wet bags is now available as well as our full line of diaper pail liners. Coming soon are our washable wipes, training pants, and more!




Nicki at Planet Wise generously sent me on of their wet/dry bags to review. They offer the wet/dry bag in many stylish designs. I ended up picking the bag in Daisy Dream, which is brown with colorful daisys on it. It's totally my style. I'm currently in the middle of potty training, and this bag has been fantastic on the go. This particular bag holds wet clothes and dry clothes in the same bag (in separate compartments) without the wetness seeping through to the dry clothes! It's totally amazing! So I can keep his wet/soiled clothes and undies in the wet side, and a clean change of clothes on the dry side. When my older son was potty training, I kept his wet/soiled clothes in a plastic grocery bag, but those always end up leaking.

The Planet Wise bag is specially designed not to leak, so theoretically you can keep your wet clothes in there for quite a long time with no leaks. They are PVC and lead free and my favorite part is that the Planet Wise bags are small enough to fit in your purse or diaper bag until you are ready to use it. The wet/dry bag is 13" x 16" and can hold several outfits or about 8 or 9 cloth diapers. When it's time to clean it, it's completely machine washable.



Win it: The generous folks over at Planet Wise have offered to give one (1) of my lucky readers their choice of any wet/dry bag.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Planet Wise and tell me what design you would just love to have if you were to win. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Planet Wise on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Subscribe to my feed (2 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/01/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Nicki at Planet Wise for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***



133 comments:

Maria said...

I love my PW but could always use another! I like spring green.

Maria said...

Follow your blog.

Maria said...

Fan on FB.

Maria said...

Follow you on twitter.

My email is in my profile.

Momma Fargo said...

I love the Aqua Swirl bag. I have never hear of these and read about them on their site and they are awesome!

Momma Fargo said...

I follow you!

Momma Fargo said...

I follow you on Twitter.

mommafargo@gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I really like the Midnight Curl design

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow you on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered your K'nex Giveaway

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow with Networked Blogs

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow Planet Wise on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Subscribe to your feed.

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12778183002

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Leigh said...

the outerspace design is my favorite!

leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

Leigh said...

following you on twitter (onedayatatimeLL)

leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

Leigh said...

became a facebook fan of yours!

leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

Leigh said...

following planet wise on twitter!

leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

Leigh said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/12778577025

leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

Katrina said...

I like the dot tastic. =)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow through GFC

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I entered your uneaks giveaway

Katrina said...

I follow planet wise on twitter (katrinawelch)

Mellie said...

Follow through google!

CallMeKayla said...

i like the aqua swirl

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

GCF

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

twitter- bookluver09

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

networked blogs

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button- sexywomenread.blogspot.com

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #2

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

fantasy jewlry box giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

camera strap giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

apple school giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

stretch ring giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

socks giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

mademoiselle giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

dazzle/chunck giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

ShellyH said...

since we travel a lot, I would like the pink swirl.

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

blog follower

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

twitter follower

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

facebook fan

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following via networked blogs

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered jewels of denial

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following planet wise on twitter

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12790310890
ravish30 at aol dot com

Tamara said...

I think I would choose river rock.
wazzuroo@gmail.com

Tamara said...

I follow!
wazzuroo@gmail.com

anamlgrl said...

I love the river rock print!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via GFC!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via twitter!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Lauren F.

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following via networked blogs!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feeds - 1

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feeds - 2

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the capture couture giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Jewels of Denial giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Red apple giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the U*neaks giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Dazzle and Chunk giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i like the fiesta wet/dry bag
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

entered dazzle and chunk

CuddlesAndCamo said...

I like Fiesta and Green Meadow.

brinkels@live.com

CuddlesAndCamo said...

I'm a follower

brinkels@live.com

CuddlesAndCamo said...

I entered your U Neaks giveaway

brinkels@live.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12844267393

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Spring Dream or fiesta designs

Anonymous said...

I follow thru Google connect

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter

Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook fan of yours

Anonymous said...

I'm entered in other giveaways

Anonymous said...

I've tweeted about this giveaway

Debbie said...

I love the Outer Space print and would love any of the Wet/Dry bags!
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

I follow your blog through Google Friend Connect
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

I'm a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (Debbie S. G.)
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

I follow Planet Wise on Twitter
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

Subscribe to your feed #1
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

Subscribe to your feed #2
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/12880578888
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet............ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12906375933

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Caroline said...

I would choose the Aqua Swirl.

design4less@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

I like the bangle dots one jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Planet Wise on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Dazzle & Chunk Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12919991210 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/12940040277
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

rebecca said...

I really like Daisy Dream, but I have a boy! So I really like the Organic Blue Vista. Beautiful and I don't have a wet bag right now, so it would get lots of use!

gitrecca at gmail dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12967559549

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Teresa said...

I would choose the art deco print
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow planet wise via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I subscribe to feeds
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I subscribe to feeds #2
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I entered the dazzle and chunk giveaway
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Debbie said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/13003844972
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet............ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13031055560

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

ShellyH said...

dt-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13034400113

ravish30 at aol dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet.......... https://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13100462293

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

ShellyH said...

dt-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13102261218

ravish30 at aol dot com

Amanda said...

I would love it in the Dot-tastic pattern!

Amanda said...

I entered your school supply giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

I love the art deco bag!
smartinez03@live.com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on GFC!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan.
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I entered your Yum Yum Pendants review
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I have your button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
it's in the right hand sidebar
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

button (2)

Babes Mami said...

button (3)

J.E. said...

If I won I would choose the Geometric Studio fabric- Love it!

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I follow on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I like you on FB (jemme e.)

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I follow on networked blogs.

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I follow PlanetWise on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I'm an e-mail subscriber.
1
jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

J.E. said...

I'm an e-mail subscriber.
2
jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13190844470

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

J.E. said...

I entered the Dazzle & Chunk giveaway.

jellerman AT rocketmail DOT com

Rebecca Orr said...

I love the mocha sunrise design. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

FB fan: Bekki Orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Follower on Networked Blogs: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following Planet Wise on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Entered the Uneaks giveaway. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#1

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#2