
What's wrong with fake breasts?
Nada. Lucky for me, I am naturally stacked, so be jealous bitches. Be very jealous.
List your latest run-in with the Carnival of Idiocy.
http://massholemommy.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-bunny-is-fake.html
Name one thing you'd like to tell your ten year ago self.
There is going to be this guy that you work with that's eventually going to ask you to marry him in April of 2000. SAY NO.
What's your favorite word that's not in the dictionary?
I'll go with fuckwit.
Why do fools fall in love?
This is the stupidest question I've ever heard. Seriously.

8 comments:
Stacked LOL
When ya got it, flaunt it baby! LMAO!
I love your note to your ten year old self. LOVE.
er, I mean ten year AGO. I'm tired and slightly retarded this morning.
fuckwit is fantastic, I must agree.
Lol Just say no!! Bahaha!
Brilliant! Loved your answers. You rock, sister...stacked and all. I'm so jealous.
Bwahahahaha I am naturally stacked too! Too bad the damn things almost touch my knees!! :D
Post a Comment