(raspberries).....just you wait! LOL!!
Fuck the Mannings and Fuck the Yankees.
I'd have to agree Yankees are...I hope everyone just beats the livin snot out of them this year...They need a reality check...Just sayin...
LMFAO. [snort]
Way to go Sox!!! I am a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!http://kimberlyhunt.blogspot.com
HECK YES!! This makes me so happy =D
Hahaha! I hate baseball but this made me giggle.
Here's a fun fact.... The Pittsburgh Pirates salary for the entire team - $34.5 millionThe salary for Alex Rodriguez - $33 million.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
(raspberries).....just you wait! LOL!!
Fuck the Mannings and Fuck the Yankees.
I'd have to agree Yankees are...I hope everyone just beats the livin snot out of them this year...They need a reality check...
Just sayin...
LMFAO. [snort]
Way to go Sox!!! I am a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
http://kimberlyhunt.blogspot.com
HECK YES!! This makes me so happy =D
Hahaha! I hate baseball but this made me giggle.
Here's a fun fact....
The Pittsburgh Pirates salary for the entire team - $34.5 million
The salary for Alex Rodriguez - $33 million.
Post a Comment