Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Minute

If you want to participate in Ian's Monday Minute and have this creepy-ass little picture on your place today, click here!

Monday Minute


1 - What drugs have you done in your life?

I smoked pot once, but I don't like that feeling of not being in control, so never again. Hell, I wouldn't even let them give me pain meds after my C-section.

2 - A/S/L?

30's/Chica/Massachusetts

3 - Do you pick your nose?

Nope, that's what kleenex are for.

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon

Jem and the Holograms. It was like a soap opera, and what chick doesn't like drama?

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done.

Any Sawyer porn....here is one of my personal favs, but they are all equally as delicious.
http://massholemommy.blogspot.com/2010/04/sawyer-porn-to-rescue.html

16 comments:

Dual Mom said...

Once? Really?

I remember Jem and the Holograms!!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Ya, I don't like that loopy feeling. I don't even take Tylenol with Codeine. I like to be able to think straight.

Unknown said...

Ahh see I don't like feeling out of control either.. I vaguely remember Jem and the holograms

Amethystmoon said...

I too, am a control freak. Benadryl knocks me out, percoset gives me the itchies, and everything else makes my head spin, so I'll stay sober, thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you recovered from a csection w/out drugs???

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LOL, I have a very high pain tolerance, so it actually wasn't too bad for me. I had perks after I had my gallbladder out years ago and I was a fricken mess from them, and I swore never again. I would rather be doubled over in pain than have my head in the clouds any day. But honestly, the c-section wasn't bad. Having my wisdom teeth out was FAR worse (and I didn't take pain meds for that either).

Jenna said...

bahaha that guy is creepy!!

Marlene said...

I've never done any illicit drugs, but I'll admit to having picked my nose on one occasion or so. Bats in the cave, and all. *Snicker*

I admire your high pain threshold. I'm the same way. Hate taking anything...even plain old Tylenol.

Babes Mami said...

Another drug hater! Yay! I did several when I was younger but now I had to even take asprin. It took three days of migraine before I allowed husband to take me in lol and I did need pain pills the first day of cesarean so you rock for that!

Ian said...

Yeah I'm creepy, you're right BOOGA BOOGA!!!!

Momma Fargo said...

LOL! Love it! I remember Jem and the Holograms...vaguely..I think I was 10 when they came out. UGH. I am old. Couldn't you have said Bugs Bunny...or something? LMAO.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Ian...definitely creepy yo!

MF: I am right behind ya sistah...I think was like 8 or so when they came out.

Liz Mays said...

Jem and the Holograms? I've never heard of it!!! You know, even though you use a kleenex, you're still a picker! lol

Miss Fit said...

A Pick is a pick. Dirty or Clean.

Ally said...

Dude, I love how you called it a crap-ass pic! Ha ha! Iannnn! Everyone from the 80s with the Jem. I had a weird thing for Smurfs. I'll admit it. They were my favorite color.

FourthGradeNothing.com

kanishk said...

I admire your high pain threshold. I'm the same way. Hate taking anything...even plain old Tylenol.
post free classifieds