Saturday, April 24, 2010

Red Apple School Supply Review & Giveaway!



Anyone who has kids needs to stock up on school supplies, right? They always need things like markers, backpacks, calculators, and more. I personally like to have stash of things here in my house, whether it be for crafts that I am going to attempt with the kiddos or to replace an item in my son's supply stash that he keeps at school. By April, all the stuff he got last September is in rough shape and he's needed a few things replaced.

Red Apple School Supply is a company that sells a whole variety of school and office supplies! More importantly, they specialize in environmentally friendly, recycled and biodegradable products! They were generous enough to send me three products to review.

The first item we received were the Jolly Extraklasse Wax Push Up Crayons (pictured below). The set comes with 10 crayons in your standard colors. I used these crayons with both my two and five year old to color in coloring books. The crayons colored smoothly on the paper and my five year old liked that they have holders on the bottom of the crayons to push them up from the bottom when they run low. The crayons come packaged in a metal box ad this set retails for $5.99.



The next item I received was a set of Mr Sketch Scented Markers. I was super excited when I saw these on their website. I remember using these years ago when I was a kid, so I was thrilled that I got to introduce my five year old to these. Just as I thought, he LOVED them. He couldn't believe that his markers smelled so good...and they did! The set comes with 12 different colors/scents and retails for $8.50! The final item I received was a Datexx Basic Calculator. I also picked this item with my five year old in mind. He is always playing with my calculator, so I thought he'd like one of his own. He was so excited when I gave it to him that he could hardly contain himself. We ended up getting it in orange, which is one of his favorite colors, so that made it all the better. It retails for $4.99.
Visit Red Apple School Supply for all your school and office needs. Their products also make fantastic gifts for your kids teachers! Their prices are very reasonable and they have an extensive selection of items to meet all your needs.
Win it: Jeff at Red Apple School Supply has generously offered two (2) of my lucky readers one (1) set of all three (3) of the items that I received.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Red Apple School Supply and tell me what item you would just love to have and what you would use it for. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

7. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

8. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

9. Subscribe to my feed (left sidebar) (3 entries)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/01/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Jeff at Red Apple School Supply for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

62 comments:

CallMeKayla said...

i like the banana paper mini pocket pad- turtles

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

GCF

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

twitter- bookluver09

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

networked blogs

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button- sexywomenread.blogspot.com

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #2

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

camera strap giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

socks giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

dazzle/chunck giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

fantasy jewlery box giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

stretch ring giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

mademoiselle giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

wet/dry giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

Aimee said...

My daughter would love the Alpino 3-D Effect Paint

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Google Friend Connect follower

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Follow you on twitter @pixie13sweeps

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/12804512141

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

anamlgrl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anamlgrl said...

I love the crayon rocks soy crayons!! My son would just love playing with these!!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following via GFC!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you on twitter!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I'm a facebook fan!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following via networked blogs!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe via feeds - 1

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe via feeds - 2

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe via feeds - 3

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the capture couture giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Jewels of Denial giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the planet Wise giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the U*neaks giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Dazzle and Chunk giveaway!

anamlgrl@yahoo.com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/12918476772

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I like the Agatha Backpack Spots and would use it for my youngest for school jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Dazzle & Chunk Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12919868717 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/12975874092

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/13039162249

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/13103397990

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

tree said...

i really like the Crayon Rocks Soybean Crayons 16 colors. i'd let my boy use them, as i've read this style can help with fine motor skills.

thanks for the chance!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

jakiesmom said...

i like the crayola 96 count crayons..my son is big into drawing/painting pictures for me right now..i think he'd enjoy so many color choices
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered planetwise

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

Amanda said...

I love their crayon rocks!

degood said...

I like the crayon rocks on their site. I would give them to my 18 month old and color with her.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

I follow your blog on gfc as degood

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

I follow you on twitter as kmayans

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

i entered the uneeks sneaker giveaway

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/13220618918

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

lovelyritaann said...

I would love to have some modeling clay to bring out the creativity in my kids

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I follow your blog via google friend connect

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I follow you on twitter @lovelyritaann

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I'm a facebook fan (LovelyRita Ann)

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I follow you via Networked Blogs (LovelyRita Ann)

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I subscribed to you via email
Entry #1

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I subscribed to you via email
Entry #2

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

lovelyritaann said...

I subscribed to you via email
Entry #3

lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net