You all know how much I love to spice things up in the bedroom! Whether it be with sex toys, or oils/lotions. I recently had the good fortune to review a really fun kit from Adultsextoys.com! It's called The Getaway Kit from Kama Sutra and let me tell ya, it's a lot of fun indeed!
"Want to spice up your vacation but don't want your goodies hauled out in front of an embarrasing airport security checkpoint? This sensual kit includes all of your favorite Kama Sutra products in flight-approved sies to ensure you get on your way (and down to business!) quickly and easily".

The Getaway Kit Contains:
- 0.75 o Vanilla Creme Oil of Love
- 1.8 fl o French Vanilla Body Souffle
- 1 fl o Love Liquid Lubricant
- 2 o Sweet Honeysuckle Honey Dust
- feather duster
- votive romance candle
- reusable zipper case.
The Kama Sutra Getaway Kit is a kit containing five romantic pampering products for an unforgettable romantic evening! The Getaway Kit is designed to take on your travels, with the sizes of the products being small enough to pass through airport security, but this can also be used at home if you are planning a fun, romantic evening.
As soon as I opened the bag, everything smelled fantastic. The first thing I did was light the candle, which came in a handy little tin, so that if there's any left, it can be used another time. We started off with a nice massage using the vanilla body souffle. It left our skin feeling soft and smooth. We then moved on to the vanilla oil of love. When you blow on it, it warms up to add a little something extra to the massage, you know...to get things started. We used it on our "hot spots" and had a lot of fun with it!
Next came the honey dusting powder, which if you didn't figure it out, gets applied with the feather duster that comes in the kit. It is edible and tastes so sweet and delicious. We took out time licking it off each other. Good stuff.
We did use the love lubricant, which is a water based lube. I typically don't use a lot of lubes, but we did try it and it felt very natural. The whole kit comes in a cute little travel bag, so you can keep it all safely tucked away in one place.
My partner and myself had a really good time trying out all the things in this kit. We highly recommend it, especially if you're looking for something to bring along on a special weekend away! It can literally keep you entertained all night!
Adult Sex Toys has over 8,000 products including oils, lotions, games, vibrators, dildos, sex toys for men/women & couples, DVD's, lingerie and so much more. Their shipping and billing are completely discreet, so you don't have to worry what anyone will think.
Win it: Nicole at Adult Sex Toys has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a Getaway Kit of their very own.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Adult Sex Toys and tell me something you found that was interesting on their site. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Become a fan of Adult Sex Toys on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Follow Adult Sex Toys on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Enter any of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
9. Sign up for Adult Sex Toys email list (3 entries)!
10. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
11. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
12. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
13. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 06/05/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Nicole at Adult Sex Toys for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. This sex toy review sponsored by Adult Sex Toys : over 8,000 sex toys and adult toys to choose from. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

134 comments:
I liked the lovebles curved vib. purple.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.2
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.3
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I like the Hot Devil Costume jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Trading Phrases giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14987535378 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Adult Sex Toys on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
Something that sounds interesting to me is the Sure Grip Tighten-Her Cream. Something I have never heard of or tried, and am curious as to how well it actually works.
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Facebook Fan Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow with Networked Blogs
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow Adult Sex Toys on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Signed up for Adult Sex Toys email list
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Signed up for Adult Sex Toys email list
Entry 2
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Signed up for Adult Sex Toys email list
Entry 3
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed
Entry 2
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14996676964
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered your Right On The Walls Gift Certificate Giveaway
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I'm always interested in the Clone A Willy but also, Karma Sutra The Collection might be nice for massages.
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you throught GFC!
I follow you on twitter as BabesRockinMami
I"m a facebook fan!
I subscribe to your feed!
I subscribe to your feed!
I subscribe to your feed!
entered Js Essential Swimwear Giveaway
entered Js Katazoom Giveaway
entered Js Fantasy Jewelry Box
entered Js Bizzy Toys
entered Js Carolina Pad Bundle
entered Js RoadKill T-Shirt
entered Js Wild Texas Wear
entered Js The Soy Box
entered Js Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter
entered Js MyPleasure.com Aphrodite
entered Js Alex and Ani
entered Js ATG Stores $100 GC
entered your idox Traveler Series Case
entered your Belly Burner
entered your Village Candle
entered your Bad Idea T-shirts
entered your Every Man Jack
entered your Trading Phrases
the Kama Sutra - Treasures of the Sea has been my all time fave for years!
linds727@gmail.com
following you on twitter... @totallindsanity
linds727@gmail.com
like you on fb...
linds727@gmail.com
following on networked blogs...
linds727@gmail.com
following adult sex toys on twitter...
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's katazoom giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's fantasy jewelry box giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's bizzy toys lelo mia giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's roadkill tshirt giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's booty butter giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
entered jana's alex and ani giveaway
linds727@gmail.com
I found Body Butter- 4oz. Chocolate Marshmallow interesting!!
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
Follow on GFC
Follow on twitter
FB fan
Follow adult sex toys on twitter
Subscribed to your feed
Subscribed to your feed
Subscribed to your feed
Button is on my blogroll page at www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Button is on my blogroll page at www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Right on the Walls Gift Certificate- Entered
Village Candle - Ends 05/29-Entered
Bad Idea T-shirts - Ends 05/29
Entered
Trading Phrases - Ends 05/29Entered
Alight Plus Size Top - Ends 06/12
LOL They seriously have clone a willy! What a great gag gift!
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
wall decals giveaway- entered
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
idox giveaway entered
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
huephoria giveaway entered
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
GCF
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
twitter- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
FB fan
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
networked blogs
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
adult sex toys FB fan
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
sex toys twitter- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
newsletter #1
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
newsletter #2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
newsletter #3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in J's carolina pad giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in J's alex and ani giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in J's mypleasure giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in J's swimware giveaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button #2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button #3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
i'd love to try the berman lila vibe!
barefeetonthedashboardATgmailDOTcom
i'm a follower!
Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15069054398
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15137148549
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
entered the HuePhoria Wine Glass giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
entered the CSN Stores giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15205062576
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Daily Tweet........... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15276268363
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I'd like to try the pretty pearls g-spot vibe!
Twitter follower!
Facebook Fan!
Following AST on Twitter!
Electrostimulation
This is a serious have cloned a Willy! What awesome gag gift! I do not use lots of lubricant, but trying to do and felt very natural. The complete kit comes in a very nice travel bag, if you can keep things safe in one place.
i'd like the humm dinger for my husband..good fathers day idea
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
entered right on the walls
e-mail subscriber
e-mail subscriber 2
Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15353491026
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Daily Tweet........... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15444437172
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
entered in pink cherry
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in bondage
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in grab guard
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet............ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/15512794012
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Love the clone a willy kit
follow you through google
follow you on twitter
am a facebook friend
entered your clone a willy contest
follow you on networked blogs
following adult sex toys on twitter
entered the personlized giveaway on boobies blog
subscribed to feed
subscribed to feed
subscribed to feed
have your button http://thatshakerofsalt.blogspot.com/
have your button http://thatshakerofsalt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment