Saturday, May 29, 2010

Huephoria Wine Glass Review & Giveaway!



Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love wine, so when I was recently given the opportunity to review a super chic wine glass from HuePhoria, I was thrilled. To me there is just something about a fun, flirty wine glass that make the wine taste that much better. Don't you agree? Their wine glasses are very unique and all of them rock this cute, hand-painted ball design at the top of the stem.
HuePhoria sells their fabulous wine glasses individually and you can mix & match designs to make up your own set. That way when you have the girls over or host a dinner party, you will be able to give all your guests their own design....and everyone will be impressed, trust me.




I ended up choosing The Bessie, which is pictured above. I am a sucker for animal print anything, so this is totally my style. I want the zebra, leopard, tiger and giraffe prints next, so if anyone wants to buy me a present, now you know what to get me! They have many other cool designs, too. There's a cute one with a peace sign, a shamrock, and even Fido. There are a ton of cool designs, so you will surely find something to fit your personality!


About HuePhoria:

"HuePhoria's two Syracuse, NY artists, Jen and Lisa, met at a "Mom's Coffee"
in 1998. While staying home to raise their children, they both had found outlets
to feed their creative souls...and to keep their sanity. Their common interests
would eventually come in very handy for their future endeavor: throwing fun and
spontaneous parties, experiencing retail therapy outings and, of course,
painting anything they could get their hands on. The two quickly became great
friends and decided to paint furniture and glassware to try to make some extra
cash. Lisa and Jen began selling their HuePhoria hand painted goods at local
fundraisers and through word of mouth to get their hobby-turned-business into
motion.

The HuePhoria "ball" concept was born in 1999 out of necessity. The wine glass supply in their cupboards seemed to be dwindling (probably from the fun and spontaneous parties) and they saw this as an opportunity to paint some new ones for themselves that would be much more creative than the glasses they were seeing in stores. Not only that, the idea of each person having their own unique ball design on their glass would solve the ongoing dilemma of remembering who's drink was who's! Lisa and Jen got to work, painting each glass and baking them in their ovens, and selling them to the loyal customer base they had built locally. (Unfortunately for their families it was about the only baking being done in their kitchens!)

After selling more than 5,000 glasses in 2 years, they hit a point where could not keep up with demand, nor could they offer the glasses to retail stores at a wholesale price that would keep them in business. (Not to mention that they were both going blind from the tiny detail painting!) In 2005, grassroots HuePhoria took a leap...they partnered with dear friend Kathy (a NH businesswoman) to help jump start HuePhoria glassware into mass production.

HuePhoria LLC was formed with a goal to design, manufacture and distribute unique glassware to upscale gift boutiques, party throwers and cocktail queens across the country. The partners designed a new glass, bigger and sturdier to appeal to all wine lovers, beer drinkers (made to hold a full one), cocktail drinkers and milk drinkers alike.With a high quality line of hand-blown, hand-painted, dishwasher safe stemware, HuePhoria hit the retail market. Jen, Lisa & Kathy have been "having a ball entertaining" ever since".

HuePhoria also has a NICE selection of martini glasses, ornaments and salt & pepper shakers. All of their products would make fantastic gifts, especially house warming gifts. Their shipping was extremely fast and the wine glass I received was very well packaged, so it didn't break when I dropped the box (oops)!

Win it: Kathy at HuePhoria has generously offerered one (1) of my lucky readers a wine glass of their choice!

Mandatory Entry: Visit HuePhoria and tell me which wine glass you would choose if you won! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Become a fan of HuePhoria on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow HuePhoria on Twitter (1 entry)!

9. Sign up for HuePhoria's email blasts (3 entries)!

10. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

11. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

12. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

13. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 06/05/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Kathy at HuePhoria for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

168 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd pick the Atlantic wine glass. maddiemb(at)comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog through Google friend connect.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

J.E. said...

Oooo, I love these! I would pick the Bentley wine glass.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I follow you on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I like you on fb (jemme elle)

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered your Every Man Jack giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered your Bad Idea T giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered your Right on The Walls giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I like Huephoria on FB (jemme e.)

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I follow Huephoria on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

1
I signed up for Huephoria's e-mails.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

2
I signed up for Huephoria's e-mails.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

3
I signed up for Huephoria's e-mails.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

1
I'm one of your e-mail subscribers!

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

2
I'm one of your e-mail subscribers!

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

3
I'm one of your e-mail subscribers!

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's Essential Swimwear giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's Katazoom giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's Road Kill T giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's My Pleasure giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's ATG Stores giveaway.

jellerman◘at◘rocketmail◘dot◘com

Jennifer said...

I like the Flo Flamingo jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow HuePhoria on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Trading Phrases giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14987850160 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

polly said...

i like the 'muffy' style.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered your trading phrases giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's carolina pad giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

signed up for huephoria newsletter #1
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

signed up for the huephoria newsletter #2
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

signed up for the huephoria newsletter #3
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's essential swimwear giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's fantasy jewelry box
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's roadkill tshirt
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's alex & ani giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
polly said...

entered jana's wild texas wear giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Katie S said...

I would pick the Pacific one

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow through GFC

Katie S said...

Follow on twitter

@ktdietrich

Katie S said...

Right on the Walls Gift Certificate-ENTERED

Katie S said...

Adult Sex Toys Getaway Kit-Entered

Katie S said...

Bad Idea T-shirts-Entered

Katie S said...

Trading Phrases - Entered

Katie S said...

Village Candle Entered

Katie S said...

Alight Plus Size Top - Entered

Katie S said...

Trading Phrases - Entered

Katie S said...

Follow Networked blogs

Katie S said...

Fan of Hephoria on FB

Katie S said...

Follow Huephoria on twitter

Katie S said...

Signed up for HuePhoria's email

Katie S said...

Signed up for HuePhoria's email

Katie S said...

Signed up for HuePhoria's email

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Button is in my blogroll here:
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

Katie S said...

Button is in my blogroll here:
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

CallMeKayla said...

I like the queen bee glass

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

GCF

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

twitter- bookluver09

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

idox giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

sex toys giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

wall decal giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

networked blogs

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

huephoria FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

following hue on twitter- bookluver09

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's Alex and Ani giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's swimware giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's mypleasure giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's Carolina Pad giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

hue's newsletter #1

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

newsletter #2

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

newsletter #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

newsletter #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button- sexywomenread@yahoo.com

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #2

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in your Bad Shirt giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

Viva said...

These are so cute. My fav is the Love glass. Thanks!

Viva said...

I follow via GFC.

Belinda M said...

I would choose the love wine glass


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on google friend connect


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle



bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I like you on facebook - Belinda M

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow HuePhoria on twitter as Prairiebelle



bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I have entered the atg stores giveaway at boobies, babies and a blog


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I have entered the fantasy jewelry box giveaway at boobies, babies and a blog


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

tweeted

https://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15050212278

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

entered the clone a willy giveaway


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

entered the right on walls giveaway


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Cari said...

I would choose the Fandango glass!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm a fb fan!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Right on the walls giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered the idox giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered the belly burner giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's katazoom giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's soy box giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm a fan of Huephoria on fb.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm following HuePhoria on Twitter.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I subscribe to your feed!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

#1

Cari said...

I subscribe to your feed!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

#2

Cari said...

I subscribe to your feed!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

#3

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15137132248

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Viva said...

I have your button #1
http://vivaciousb.blogspot.com/

Viva said...

I have your button #2

Viva said...

I have your button #3

Viva said...

I entered Science Adventure camp.

Terra Heck said...

I'd choose the Birthday one. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

entered the Right on the Walls giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15214834208

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

CyTo said...

There are too many to choose from!
I like the pinky one though

CyTo said...

i follow you via gfc

CyTo said...

i follow you through twitter
@cmumpy

CyTo said...

I'm a facebook fan of yours

CyTo said...

I'm a hudphoria facn on facebook

CyTo said...

i follow huephoria on twiter
@cmumpy

CyTo said...

i signed up for huephoria email blasts

CyTo said...

i signed up for huephoria email blasts
2

CyTo said...

i signed up for huephoria email blasts
3

CyTo said...

i subscribe to your feed
2

CyTo said...

i subscribe to your feed
3

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15246874186

CyTo said...

i entered the idox giveaway

CyTo said...

i entered the belly burner giveaway

CyTo said...

I entered CSN Stores Giveaway @boobiesbabyandablog

CyTo said...

i entered the Alex & Ani Giveaway @ boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered ATG giveaway @boobiesblog

CyTo said...

I entered the Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the The Soy Box Candles Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Wild Texas Wear Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the RoadKill T-Shirts Giveaway @ boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway
@ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Essential Swimwear Giveaway!

CyTo said...

I entered the Essential Swimwear Giveaway @ the boobies blog

Belinda M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15283830616

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

I would choose the Atlantic wine glass.

blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

I follow your blog via GFC

blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15307618108

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15319635592

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's z2wear giveaway.

jellerman•at•rocketmail•dot•com

J.E. said...

I entered BB&B's CSN Stores giveaway.

jellerman•at•rocketmail•dot•com

J.E. said...

My tweet for today: http://twitter.com/jmeelle/status/15342158810

jellerman•at•rocketmail•dot•com

Viva said...

I entered CSN at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.

Viva said...

I entered Alex & Ani at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/15410049686

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15447957772

CallMeKayla said...

entered in pink cherry

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in bondage

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in grab guard

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15512542335

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I love either the Muffy or Hula glass!

susie(at)susiebhomemaker(dot)com

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I follow via Google