Saturday, May 15, 2010

Alight.com Plus Size Top Giveaway!

For Years plus size women were stuck with simple and not very trendy clothing. If you asked my mother, she will tell you that her choices for clothes when she was younger were various colored tents, and that was about it. But these days, being plus size doesn't mean you can't be fashionable, too. Thanks to companies such as alight.com plus size clothing, there are just as many clothing otions in plus sizes as there are for "skinny" girls.


Alight.com is quickly becoming one of the leading specialty online shops for plus-size women's clothing. Their selection of styles is unbeatable, and they carry sizes 14W-30W! They offer a wide variety of dresses for any occasion, as well as jeans, capris, tops, sweaters, jackets, coats, skirts, pants and much more. They have nearly 100 brands including Sugar Dolls, Pink Girl, Barclay Square, Abby Z, Envy Me, Fashion Love, ToTo, Mecca Femme, Pink Apple, Revolt and so many more. Their clothing is stylish and trendy and I love pretty much everything on the site.




I spent quite a while on their website and found so many styles that I loved and I know you will, too. Their website is very easy to navigate, too. You can search by which article of clothing you're looking for, by brand or by size. And the best part, their prices are very reasonable, so you're not going to break the bank by shopping at Alight.com.


Win it: Every month, for the next three months, we'll be featuring a giveaway for one of alight.com's fabulous tops (chosen at alight's choice) in your size.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Alight.com and subscribe to their mailing list/newsletter. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me that you did and which email you used to sign up for it with, then just let me know the size of top you'd need if you were to win. This WILL be verified.

**You must sign up for the alight.com newsletter and leave a comment with your email to be eligible to enter this giveaway, winners who are not signed up with the newsletter will forfeit their winning prize and a new winner will be chosen**

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Alight.com on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of Alight.com on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 06/12/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Josh at Alight.com for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

187 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I registered for the alight.com email newsletter using shopping at actingbalanced dot com

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I follow on Google Friends

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I am now following on Twitter - btw I'm a size 16

BNM said...

I am signed up for the newsletter and Im a size XL

BNM said...

I follow on twitter

BNM said...

fb fan

BNM said...

will be entering your good vibrations giveaway next

BNM said...

follow alight.com on twitter

BNM said...

fan of alight.com on FB

BNM said...

have ur button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

have ur button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

have ur button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

oh yeah and my email address is brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

Tracey said...

I signed up for the newsletter under the e-mail strasfamily at cox dot net. If I win, I would get a size 14.

Tracey said...

I am a Google follower. strasfamily at cox dot net

Tracey said...

I follow you on twitter as youraveragemom

strasfamily at cox dot net

Katie S said...

Subscribed to their newsletter

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow through GFC

Katie S said...

Follow you on twitter

@ktdietrich

Katie S said...

The size I would need would be the size of a tent :) hahaha

I think a 22 :)

Katie S said...

Entered cookwear giveaway

Katie S said...

Follow alight.com on twitter

Katie S said...

Like them on facebook

Katie S said...

Follow you on networked blogs

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribed to your feed

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html

Marie said...

I signed up for alight.com newsletter my email is mariecozycorner@hotmail.com

Marie said...

I am a follower
Mariecozycorner at hotmail dot com

Marie said...

following you on twitter
name is mariecozycorner

Marie said...

twitted about your giveaway...
mariecozycorner.

mariecozycorner@hotmail.com

Katrina said...

I joined the mailing list! I would like a 2x shirt. =)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow your blog

Katrina said...

I follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I am a FB fan! (katrina welch)

Katrina said...

I entered the CSN giveaway

Katrina said...

I entered the essential swimwear giveaway

Katrina said...

I follow alight on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

your button is on my blog

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
under blog roll and buttons

#2

Katrina said...

your button is on my blog

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
under blog roll and buttons

#3

Ally said...

omg! this is one of my fave stores on long island! i have like three dresses from them and just ordered one from them the other day! they always have coupon codes for like $5 off too. bravo for you for plugging a plus size shop robin!

Ally said...

i'm following them on twitter.

Ally said...

like them on facebook :)

Ally said...

i already follow you on twitter

Ally said...

i stalk you on fb

Carries Rambles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carries Rambles said...

I am signed up with Alight as carriesrambles@yahoo.com
I think I would order a 1x

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on GFC
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I entered your Cookware giveaway
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow alight on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesramlbes@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I entered J's Tattoo Apparel Giveaway
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I entered J's Katazoom Giveaway
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I entered J's BuzzyToys giveaway
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
right hand side, midway down
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles@yahoo.com
entry 1

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
right hand side, midway down
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles@yahoo.com
entry 2

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
right hand side, midway down
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles@yahoo.com
entry 3

Carries Rambles said...

http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/14232357378

tweet
carriesrambles@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

I get their newsletter (large) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

entered Lily Organics jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Alight.com on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14320177099 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

debbie said...

I get their emails, and I need a 26W size.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.2
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I entered the cookware giveaway.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I entered the roadkill giveaway on boobies babies and a blog giveaway.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

polly said...

i subscribe to their newsletter
pkeintz@gmail.com
i would need 1 1X
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered carolina pad at jana's
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered rachel ray giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #1
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #3
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

Danielle said...

I am subsribed to newsletter via e-mail @ humespartyof3@gmail.com & jdlhumes@aol.com

Danielle said...

I follow GFC.

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I follow on twitter @HumesPartyof3

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I entered grill daddy giveaway

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Robert said...

signed up for the newsletter
top size 12
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

gfc follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

twitter follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

I like you on facebook
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

entered grill daddy giveaway
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

networked blogs follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Following Alight.com on Twitter
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

I Like Alight on facebook
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered BB&AB Essential Swimwear Giveaway
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered BB&AB Carolina Pad Bundle
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered BB&AB RoadKill T-Shirt
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

tweet http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/14618485122
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/14697319893
rslebron at live dot com

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 5/27
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/14855538253

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/14877979659
rslebron at live dot com

monapete said...

signed up for their email under email monacart32(at)hotmail(dot)com this item would be for someone else so I would need a XL

Babes Mami said...

I signed up for the emails
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you through GFC!

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

Babes Mami said...

I"m a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

I have your button
www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

entered your Belly Burner

Babes Mami said...

entered your Village Candle

Babes Mami said...

entered your Bad Idea T-shirts

Babes Mami said...

entered your Every Man Jack

Babes Mami said...

entered your Trading Phrases

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Essential Swimwear Giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Katazoom Giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Fantasy Jewelry Box

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Bizzy Toys

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Carolina Pad Bundle

Babes Mami said...

entered Js RoadKill T-Shirt

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Wild Texas Wear

Babes Mami said...

entered Js The Soy Box

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter

Babes Mami said...

entered Js MyPleasure.com Aphrodite

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Alex and Ani

Babes Mami said...

entered Js ATG Stores $100

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/15081045917
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/15171440068
rslebron at live dot com

Rebecca Orr said...

I am signed up for the email/newsletter with alight.com
Thanks for the chance. I would need a size 24 should I win.

bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Alight twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Alight FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#1

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#2

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#3

Rebecca Orr said...

Blog button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
bekki1820cb at gmail
#1

Rebecca Orr said...

Blog button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
bekki1820cb at gmail
#3

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/15297875662
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/15529135766
rslebron at live dot com

Carries Rambles said...

http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/15573965308
6/6

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Angel giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/15754859898
rslebron at live dot com

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 6/18
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/16477679488

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 6/21
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/14232357378

Lynda Del said...

I subscribe to their mailing list/newsletter.

I would need an XL.

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 7/8
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/18045722440

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Avon Glazewear

Carries Rambles said...

Entered J's pink cherry organics

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Magna Pods

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Hapari

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Supreme Decals.com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's My LIp Stuff

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Fantasy Jewelry Box

Carries Rambles said...

Entered J's Sonic Alarm Clock

Carries Rambles said...

Entered J's Good Vibrations Fancy Me

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 7/10
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/18205756398

katklaw777 said...

I signed up for Alight's newsletter with katklaw777 at yahoo dot com
I'd like a 3x or 4x, thanks.

katklaw777 said...

I subscribe by email via feedburner. #1

katklaw777 said...

feedburner email #2

katklaw777 said...

feedburner email #3

katklaw777 said...

Entered Wholesale Keychain.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Kidorable at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Mt Lip Stuff at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Veronica M at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Fantasy Jewelry at BBB.

polly said...

signed up for their newsletter @
pkeintz@gmail.com need 1X
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

follow gfc publicly
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered novica giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

jakiesmom said...

get their newsletter
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered shutterfly

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

jakiesmom said...

entered shutterfly at bbb

jakiesmom said...

entered alight at bbb

jakiesmom said...

entered foul mouth at bbb

Janelle said...

I signed up for Alright Newsletter, I'm Chanticlear1@gmail.com

Janelle said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect!
Chanticlear1@gmail.com

Janelle said...

I'm an email subscriber!
Chanticlear1@gmail.com

Janelle said...

I'm an email subscriber! 2
Chanticlear1@gmail.com

Janelle said...

I'd need a 3X top!
Chanticlear1@gmail.com