Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yo Yo Lip Gloss Minis Review & Giveaway!

If you are anything like me, lip gloss is one of those must have items. I may forget my wallet or license on occastion, but I ALWAYS have lip gloss with me. Make that about four tubes, because mine's always getting lost. That why I love Yo Yo Lip Gloss minis! Not only do they taste and feel great, but they come on a mini clip with a retractable string. That way I can clip it to the side of my handbag or diaper bag and it won't get lost. There are many other great YoYo Lip Gloss products including eyeshadow, nail polish and several different types of lip glosses!

"The YOYO Lip Gloss Minis are fun retractable lip glosses that you can clip
on for easy access; pull the cord and it extends 2 1/2 feet long, apply that
delicious sparkle gloss and then back YOYO goes! Clip a YOYO Lip Gloss Mini to
your schoolbag, purse, jeans, belt or pocket. Use it to spunk up your outfit"!


I was recently given the opportunity to review some Yo Yo Lip Gloss minis for myself. They go on smooth, have plenty of shine and taste absolutley delicious. These glosses have a slight tint to them when applied, but it's honestly very slight, so these products are appropriate for younger girls. There are four flavors to choose from: Kissable Kiwi, Girly Green Apple, Cha-Cha Chocolate and Big Bounce Bubblegum. They are priced at $2.99 per mini gloss,, so you can buy all four and not break the bank! The generous folks also sent me a Yo Yo Tank (pictured below), which is super cute, but very form fitting.




Win it: The generous folks at Yo Yo Lip Gloss have offered one (1) of my lucky readers a set of four mini glosses and a tank of their very own!!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Yo Yo Lip Gloss and tell me what flavor you would just love to try. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Yo Yo Lip Gloss on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of Yo Yo Lip Gloss on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/22/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Victoria at Yo Yo Lip Gloss for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

104 comments:

Babes Mami said...

I would like the Strawberry Kiwi!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you through GFC!

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan

Babes Mami said...

I entered Janas key necklace giveaway

Babes Mami said...

button stealer!

Babes Mami said...

button!

Babes Mami said...

button!

Babes Mami said...

entered PK Press Sticker Pack

Babes Mami said...

Entered Rachael Ray giveaway

Babes Mami said...

Entered Kooky Klickers giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

Entered Chewable Jewels

Babes Mami said...

entered My Lip Stuff

Babes Mami said...

entered Sand Gone

Babes Mami said...

entered Fandangling

Babes Mami said...

entered Silly Mama Quilts!

Babes Mami said...

entered Kidorable Umbrella

Alacransita84 said...

I would love to try the Cha-Cha Chocolate Flavor

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow via Google Friend Connect as Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow you on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered your Lily Organics Giveaway

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow with Networked Blogs

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow @yoyolipgloss on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Sent a Friend request to Yo Yo Lip Gloss on Facebook as Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered the Essential Swimwear Giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I subscribe to your feed

Entry 1

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I subscribe to your feed

Entry 2

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I subscribe to your feed

Entry 3

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Tweeted Here: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14064345097

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered your Peaceable Kingdom Press Sticker Pack Giveaway

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered your Cookware.com (CSN Store) Rachael Ray Muffin Pan Giveaway

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want to try the Cha-Cha Chocolate!

boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

GFC Follower!

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower @bbandablog

Anonymous said...

FB Fan (jana)

Anonymous said...

Following yoyo on twitter @bbandablog

Anonymous said...

Button here x 2
http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Button x 3
http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

tweeeet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14115412726

Anonymous said...

entered cookware.com giveaway!

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14133227716

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Anything called big bounce bubblegum sounds fun!

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

entered the peaceable kingdom giveaway, too.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

linds. said...

i'd like to try the strawberry kiwi :)

linds727@gmail.com

linds. said...

i liked you on fb!

linds727@gmail.com

linds. said...

fanned yo yo lipgloss on fb :)

linds727@gmail.com

linds. said...

entered katazoom giveaway on BB&A

linds727@gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14198190887

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

I'd like to try Girly Green Apple. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

entered the Cookware.com giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Momma Told Me said...

I'd love to try Green Apple!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me said...

GFC follower!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me said...

Facebook fan-Jenna Marie-Wood
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me said...

Networked Blogs follow
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me said...

Yo-yo FB fan
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me said...

Yoyo Twitter fan-pyrodamsel
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jennifer said...

I would try the Kissable Kiwi jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

entered Lily Organics jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

weareit said...

i would love to try the Kissable Kiwi!

weareit said...

i follow you on twitter @carrielarry

weareit said...

i follow your blog through google friend connect

weareit said...

i follow yo yo lip gloss on twitter

weareit said...

i follow you on networked blogs

weareit said...

i like yo yo on facebook

weareit said...

i entered the rachael ray giveaway

weareit said...

i entered janas swim suit giveaway

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14266725441

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Yo Yo Lip Gloss on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14320188228 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14326030070

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14378903104

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

polly said...

cha cha chocolate sounds yummy!
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered carolina pad giveaway at jana's
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered rachel ray giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #1
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email #2
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14453008477

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Michele P. said...

my 8 yr old would love the kissable kiwi!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

blog follower via GFC

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

your fb fan Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

sent yo yo lip gloss fb friend request Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered cookware.com giveaway

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered grill daddy giveaway

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered roadkill tees giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered carolina pad giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered bizzy toys giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered fantasy jewelry box giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered katazoom giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered essential swimwear giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

entered tattoo apparel rocker necklace giveaway at bbab blog

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Bizzy TOys

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Katazoom Giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Fantasy Toy BOx

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/14517558819

aguero.crissy at gmail.com