Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baby Diner Giveaway For Everyone! WOW!

Anyone who's a parent of a child learning to eat "real food" has probably spent more time cleaning up afterwards than actually preparing the food itself. At home I never minded so much because I knew that it came with the territory. A new eater = a HUGE mess. And once they figured out that picking up their plates of food (especially messy items like pasta with sauce) gave me minor heart failure, they started dropping them on the floor!

My kids were never big food throwers, thank goodness, but a ton of food did end up on my nice dining room carpet! Whenever I took my little guys out to a restaurant, I would have to sit there and hold their bowl/plate so that the food actually made it into their mouths and not get spilled all over the table or worse, the floor.

With that being said, let me introduce you to a fantastic product called the Baby Diner. The Baby Diner is a portable device that secures plates, cups and bowls to any table! Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

There is a great You Tube video that you can watch here. For some reason, I could not get this link to play here on my blog, but it is a working link, so please go check it out.
Do you want to try a Baby Diner for yourself? Well today is your lucky day because the extremely generous folks at Baby Diner have quite an offer for my readers. Everyone who wants a Baby Diner is going to get one completely free. Yup, you read that correctly, FREE! They know their product rocks and really wants to get the word out to parents everywhere, so they have extended a special offer for my readers to get a Baby Diner completely free!

There is a specific link set up, especially for MHM readers only. You must order through this link to get the Free Baby Diner. What a deal, huh?

1 comments:

Babes Mami said...

Man this is a current ongoing battle! Babe has plates but since he just picks them and throws them around we gave up on plates! I'm going to check it out!