Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know ME Baby!!


Happy Sunday everyone! Here's the latest and greatest version of Keely's Getting to Know You! Do it and link up over at MannLand5. You know you wanna.
1. Do you have a fetish?
Yep, I have a couple. One is shoes and I'll just let you leave the rest to your imagination.
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope.

3. Who was your first crush?
His name was Tommy Kelley and I was in first or second grade. He moved outta town sometime in elementary school, but I ran into him again in high school and he didn't "age" well.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Chivalry.

5. Do you sleep naked?
Not when the kids are home, but they go to sleep over their dad's place a few times a week......
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Wipe boogers on my sleeve...LMAO. Not really. I'm not shy, so I do it in front of people.

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
Check my email.

8. Summer is.....?
Days at the beach, picnics, fireworks, weekends in NH, Waterfire in Providence, my boys birthdays in August and most importantly, my birthday month (July)! Oh ya, and tons of bugs. Ick.

11 comments:

Keely said...

Your answers are always so good :-)

My birthday is in July too and I totally forgot about bugs..I hate bugs!

Have a good week!

reener said...

"Wipe boogers on my sleeve."
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

J.E. said...

Wiping Boogers answer... hahahahh ha. My brother use to do it just to gross me out!

Momma Fargo said...

Love it! Gagging at the booger wiping, tho. You know me and boogers....

ack!

Tiffany said...

Following you already :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

kristi said...

My fetish is feet..ewwwwwwwwwww.

Melissa said...

I think it's funny that you said your elementary school crush didn't age well! Poor boy... I can't imagine how he looks now.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, love these answers! I hate bugs but other than that, summer is the best! Happy Birthday in July. :) That's the best month to have a bday.

annies home said...

love the booger answer

annies home said...

love the booger answer

Meg said...

I love the answer about boogers. Priceless!!