I listened to what Christian said, about how they were all dead and it all seemed to makse sense....until that scene when Jack was laying on the ground next to Vincent, which was a scene from the very first season. Then they panned to the crashed plane, so did that mean they were dead all along and the island was, in fact, some sort of purgatory and they couldn't let go yet? That is what threw me off.
And why was Richard, Miles and that weirdo pilot not at the church? And all the others that died? Mr. Eko? Anna Lucia? Michael? Countless others? Was it because they didn't have "partners"? Cuz if that is the case, John Locke didn't have a partner there, either? Where was Peg Bundy?
So much was left unexplained, but yet, I was sort of happy at the end and kinda didn't need all those answers I wanted. EXCEPT for Walt...whydidn't anyone ever explain why he could leave the island and didn't have to go back for any reason? I know they caught up with him in an earlier season, but I wanted him to end up being a key player for something...anything...at the end. I was let down about that. And the fact there were WAYYYYYY too many commercials.









19 comments:
I had a lot of questions too but I was pleased with the ending. It was actually one of the best finales I've seen. I'm with you though: I thought maybe they'd been dead the whole time but Juliette and Desmond wouldn't have been there. And Jack's Dad did say that everything that happened to him on the island was real so that blows that out of the water. He also said that ev1 dies sometime so I guess they just died at different times and met at the church once ev1 was dead.
Great finale!
LMAO. They were not at the church because they were not on the original flight which I guess now...crash landed and therefore they all died.
I think the scene with Jack lying there was just to be reminiscent of the beginning. He was dying from his stab wounds. At the beginning of the show, Jack is opening his eyes. At the end, he was closing them. And I believe the piece of the plane on the beach were from the plane that just took off from the island, implying that they all died. I guess it could just be the original plane, but I thought it was to say that they didn't get to leave. I thought it would explode from all the explosives Widmore put on it.
I do wonder where everyone is too. Where is Richard? Why is Penny in the church? She wasn't on the island and as far as we know she isn't dead. I'm sad that some people are just who-knows-where.
To Ian--Desmond and Penny weren't on the original flight, either.
I was confused. Still am. And I asked my husband were Mr. Eko was LOL
Thanks Shannon, that is exactly what I was going to say about Penny and Juliette.
Oh, and if the island really was real, why didn't anyone remember it until they touched one of the other survivors. AND WHERE IS WALT?
ahh love the pics :)
I blogged about LOST this morning. Head over there to read my take...
angela-just-angela.blogspot.com
to add to what I blogged. ALl the articles I've read (and I agree) the Island was real, what happened to them was real, those things really happened-
as far as Walt goes for technical reasons he grew up so they couldn't use him anymore (in my opinion) and I think he 'moved on already'. My religion experience tells me that kids automatically go to heaven, before the age of recognition (really understanding right from wrong, evil from good) that's just my opinion :)
Are we still going to have weekly Sawyer porn provided???
I thought they must all be dead, but then Daniel's mother asked Desmond if he was taking her son and Desmond said no. ??
Still questions, but I am glad everyone got back with their loves. It was very sweet.
What about the fact that Ben didn't go in the church. Does that mean he is going to "the other place", or perhaps a spinoff?
I'm going to miss the Sawyer porn :(
Damn girl, you is my bestest friend!! Lets hope he keeps doing porn in his new movies!
As a non watcher (I know sinner!) I'm lost on your Lost (hahahaha) but I have noticed a lot of people confused and upset about having no answers..
Whoa...Sawyer porn. Ooo Laaa la! The dude putting the water on Sawyer's Mr. Wanky...naughty...hawt. Thank you!
I would just like to thank you for brightening my day. That is a man that should just never wear a shirt.
Love me some Sawyer!
Thanks for the follow! Back at ya:)
LOL! I Watched the pilot on Saturday and the finale on SUnday and I think they were dead all along! That's my story and I am sticking to it! That being said..thanks for the Sawyer photos.What a hottie! If I had known he was on there, I could have been a Lost devotee for the past 6 years....and liked it!
I watched the finale.... The longer I have to think about it, the more I enjoy it.... I don't have time to write about my ideas now.... I'll have to come back later.... But I think I have a good idea about it now....
Dang! Sawyer porn appreciated! Many thanks for sharing, I enjoyed every picture. Wiping my drool now!
Post a Comment