Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to Know ME!


First of all, Happy Mother's Day! So far, mine's going ok....but it's still early, lol! Yesterday was pretty craptastic, so here's hoping today is a good day. Anyways, here is Keely's meme, so if you want to participate, fill it out and link up over at her place, Mannland5!

1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)?
Uh, I don't even remember what I did three days ago...... No seriously.

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Yes and every time except for one, but I wouldn't quite call it talking my way out of it, though. Usually a simple appology works. And a little cleavage.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Skeletons.

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
No, but I should.

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
My jewel case. Hey, you asked.

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Disney World. That answer will never change. Ever.

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Are you fucking kidding me?

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
Luxury item? Surely you jest.

8 comments:

Keely said...

Dude..Your answers are the best!!

Thanks so much for playing!

Have a fantastic day today..

Happy Mother's Day!

Beth Larrabee said...

You crack me up!

Happy Mother's Day!

Momma Fargo said...

Your answers ARE the best! I agree with MannMom3. And uh...don't think that cleavage will even work with me, sista! LMAO.

Deb said...

Freaking fantastic answers!!! Happy Mother's Day!

California Keys said...

Happy Mother's Day!

sanjeet said...

happy mother's day
free classified india

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Love these!

California Keys said...

My cleavage never gets me out of tickets.... No matter how hard I try....