Sunday, May 9, 2010

Winners!!

Lots of winners to announce today, so here we go:

1. The Adult Sex Toys Massage Balm goes to: #12 Stephanie at Babes Rockin Mami
2. The Wonder Hangers winner is: #40 Jennifer at Whatever and Beyond
3. Lunchbox Love notes go to: #11 Stephanie at Babes Rockin Mami
4. The Magpie Dezignz pendant does to: #78 Shelly at This, That and a Little More
5. The Yum Yum pendant goes to: #13 Jana at Boobies, Babies and a Blog
6. The Cangles gift certificate went to Stephanie at Babes Rockin Mami, who is having an amazingly lucky day!
7. The Foxy Fusions Circle Pendant goes to: #25, Katie at The Life and Times of Katie and Scott
8. The Hapari $98 gift certificate goes to: #29 Mami2jcn

Congratulations ladies. I sent out emails this morning, so if ya'll could kindly get back to me if needed within 48 hours, that would be fab.

8 comments:

Babes Mami said...

yay me! Hoping to find time to enter the new ones today!

Mami2jcn said...

Thank you so much! What a great Mother's Day gift!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Momma Fargo said...

Alright...I'm tasing people and stealing their prizes. It's the only way I'm going to win.

Congrats, everyone...and get to running. I'm giving you a head start!

sanjeet said...

great post
free classified india

Anonymous said...

YAYYY!!! Thanks babe!

sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com said...

Following you on Friday Follow

http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

I read this post yesterday and didn't even notice my name! HA! Thank goodness I opened my spam box!

California Keys said...

What didn't Stephanie win? lol