Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting To Know MOI!


Sunday funday....if you want to participate in Keely's meme today, just answer her questions and link up over at her place, MannLand5.

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
A dress that I wore on a cruise in 2003. I'm actually not sure why I have it still, I'll never wear it again.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
MWAHAHAHAHAHA. You clearly don't know my lazy ass very well. Actually I played basketball (I hate basketball btw) for like two weeks in 4th or 5th grade, but it was too much running for me. I wish I could say I prefered to watch from the sidelines, but like I said, I hate basketball, so I probably went home and had a snack & watched some tv instead.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
I wouldn't. I hate bugs and any that cross my path must die.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Is there seriously a GOOD place to get sunburned? They're all bad.

5. Are you happy?
For the most part.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
LMAO!! idk. dts. wdym? LOL and ROFLMFAO! iykwim!

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I absolutely love where I live. My house is smack dab in between two major cities (Boston and Providence). I am a three hour drive to NYC and/or the mountains up in NH, Maine or VT. There are beaches and skiing all within an arms reach. Why would I want to live somewhere else when everything is right here?

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
What's this over-eating you speak of? That calls for more dessert I think.

18 comments:

Steph said...

Why WOULDN'T you love where you live???? You have a freaking milkman!!!!

Happy Sunday!

R said...

While I hate the cold winters of the north (I don't do snow) Boston is without a doubt my favorite city so I'm jealous you're close to there.

Unknown said...

All Bugs Must Die. True statement! =)

Katie's Dailies said...

I think I only understood about 3 of those abbreviations. That's why it's a principal of mine not to use any text language when I'm writing---although I DO like the little text smiley faces (and I may use them too much on occasion)! :-) Happy Sunday!

(now following)

Coffeypot said...

#2, I have NEVER seen an entire basketball game in my life. Just can't get into it.

#6, I don't know half the acronyms you mentioned.

Babes Mami said...

I'm the girl who catches bugs and sets them free!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hahaha, I am the girl that screams bloody murder and beats them to a pulp! Ick.

And coffey pot, I don't even know why I know them...I never use them, but it seemed like an appropriate answer. LMFAO.

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I'm slightly abbreviation challenged. I scratched my head on a few of those.

Sounds like you live in a great place!

Keely said...

So I was watching HGTV the other night and they were showing the Green Home that they're giving away..It's in between Boston and Providence too..It's actually outside of Plymouth..anyway, it made me want to move there..except I couldn't handle the winter..

We went to Cape Cod one year a few years ago and Plymouth..So pretty!

Happy Sunday!

Andrea said...

Hey:-) I have an award for you!
Andrea
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-like-meyou-really-like-me.html

Dual Mom said...

While I don't mind when other people use acronyms.....I just cant' seem to give in and use them myself...except for lol. It just seems wrong to type btw, instead of by the way. You know of course in 20 years the entire English language will be totally different than it is today?

Tiffany said...

Awesome post! I really don't even know what half of those acronyms mean. I took your button and put it on my blog!!

California Keys said...

Isn't it great to live somewhere that's close to everything? I'm in OC, California, and we're 20 minutes from Disneyland, 10 minutes from the beach, and an hour from everything else!

California Keys said...

Isn't it great to live somewhere that's close to everything? I'm in OC, California, and we're 20 minutes from Disneyland, 10 minutes from the beach, and an hour from everything else!

Momma Fargo said...

ROFLMFAO! LMAO! FUCK!

I am using all those all the time even more so than I do now! YES!

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Whahah..I love this...I think I'll have to jump on this next week!