Here's Ian's Monday Minute. If you wanna participate, go link up back at his place, The Daily Dose of Reality.
Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
I've peed in the shower, a hot tub, the ocean and probably a pool, but not the bath. I justifed peeing in the hot tub and pool by the fact there was chlorine in there to kill the bacteria. The bath is just too tight quarters to pee in for me.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many....I don't even know where start. I'm gonna go with people who sit next to each other in a booth at a restaurant instead of across from each other. I'm talking two people here. It's just plain weird and drives me NUTS.
What's the story behind your blog title?
No story really. People from surrounding states (esp NH and RI) call people from Massachusetts mass holes because of our aggresive driving, when in fact RI drivers are far, far worse and cause most of our road rage.
What is your definition of success?
I guess when you actually accomplish a goal.
If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
I wanna be a rockstar. Only problem? I can't sing.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
hmmmm I need to link up today.. I love your answers having been through RI I totally agree they are really bad drivers, but I think some of the KY drivers can be dangerous along with annoying. Apparently we sell cars here without turn signals.. I see tons of them everyday.. drives me batty
Hey! You could lip sync. It worked for Manilli Vanilli for a little while. :)
I have never understood sitting next to each other in a booth! How is it even comfortable to talk to each other??
I'm totally with you on peeing in the bath - it just doesn't "sit well" with me... yuck!
And it is odd when people sit in booths like that - it is just too much!
people sit in booths like that, ive never seen it, that is weird lol!
Completely agree on the bad RI drivers. I go to RI a couple times a year and people there drive like SHIT!! Honest to god--it seriously makes me crazy. I would rather drive in a major city (ie: Chicago, New York, Houston) than RI, it really is that bad.
Btw, I'll be in RI from July 12-24...let's get together for coffee.
Yes, Deb, lets! What town will you be staying in?
haha that you have the fawk you friday link on the left - shoot me an email when you get a chance have something funny to tell ya
I agree peeing in the tub is crossing into dangerous territory!
You little mass hole you!
Who says you have to sing to be a rockstar?
LMAO I never heard the term Mass Hole until I found your blog. LOL And OMG...I can't stand when people sit next to each other in a booth either. I'd rather stare into each others eyes...HAH!!
I'll be in North Providence. Drop me an email at deborah150 @ hotmail.com and let me know what town you're in and where a good Starbucks is to meet (btw, my nearest Starbucks is 90 minutes away, I completely overdose on the stuff when I visit RI)
Post a Comment