Saturday, May 29, 2010

Idox Traveler Series iPhone Case Review & Giveaway!

Have you ever wanted to watch a You Tube movie on your iPhone or iTouch at the gym or anyplace where actually holding your device for an extended period of time would be nearly impossible? Better yet, have you flown recently? You know how crammed those airplane seats are, right? And having to drag your heavy laptop to watch a movie is much more of a chore than it's worth? Idox has the solution!

The idox Traveler Series is a case for an iPhone, iTouch or iPod Nano. The hard case not only provides protection, but you can use it as stand, so no more holding you Apple device the whole time! YAY! What's even cooler is that idox cases have rubber feet on the bottom so it will actually stay in place!

The generous folks at idox sent me one of their Traveler Series black cases (it also comes in silver or pink) to use with my iPhone. It was very easy to slide my phone into the case once I got the darn thing open. It did take quite a bit of elbow grease to get the case open initially.

I ended up using it for my toddler actually. We were at my older son's basketball game and even though I packed a large bag of activities to keep him busy, with his attention span only being about 36 seconds, I ended up resorting to a Little Einsteins on You Tube to keep him occupied. Usually when I let him hold my iPhone, I end up with sticky fingerprints all over it, but using the stand eliminated that issue completely, as well as keeping him in one place watching it versus running around with the phone.


Idox iPhone case features:

  • Hard Cover provides wrap around protection.
  • Flip-Cover Snaps closed to provide unsurpassed protection for your iPhone.
  • Soft-Touch feet establish stable base for Stand viewing.
  • Easily connect to Bluetooth, Ear Phones, or Power Adapter.
  • Available in Platinum (~Silver), Black, and Pink.
  • Dimensions: 4.5"h x 3.5"w x .75"d






Win it: The folks at idox have generously offerered one (1) of my lucky readers an idox case of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit idox and tell me which case you would choose if you won. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Become a fan of idox on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Follow idox on Twitter (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy AND @idox360 in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 06/05/10 and is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Ashley at idox for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

128 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the black iPhone case jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow idox on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Trading Phrases giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14987989074 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14987989074 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Babes Mami said...

I would get the pink iphone case!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow your lovely self through GFC!

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

entered your Belly Burner

Babes Mami said...

entered your Village Candle

Babes Mami said...

entered your Bad Idea T-shirts

Babes Mami said...

entered your Every Man Jack

Babes Mami said...

entered your Trading Phrases

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Essential Swimwear Giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Katazoom Giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Fantasy Jewelry Box

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Bizzy Toys Lelo Mia

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Carolina Pad Bundle

Babes Mami said...

entered Js RoadKill T-Shirt

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Wild Texas Wear

Babes Mami said...

entered Js The Soy Box

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter

Babes Mami said...

entered Js MyPleasure.com Aphrodite

Babes Mami said...

entered Js Alex and Ani

Babes Mami said...

entered Js ATG Stores $100

polly said...

i would choose the ipod touch 2g 3g case.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #1
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #2
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered trading phrases giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's carolina pad giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's essential swimwear
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's fantasy jewelry box
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's road kill tshirt
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's alex & ani
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's wild texas wear giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

CallMeKayla said...

I would get a case for my ipod touch

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

GCF

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in your wall decals giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in your huephoria giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

sex toys giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

twitter- bookluver09

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

networked blogs

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

idox FB fan

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button- sexywomenread.blogspot.com

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #2

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

button #3

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in Jana's swimware giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in Jana's mypleasure giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's Carolina Pad giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in J's Alex and Ani giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in your Bad Shirt giveaway

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

Viva said...

I would choose platinum. Thanks!

Viva said...

I follow via GFC.

Cari said...

I would choose the black iPod touch case.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I follow w/ GFC.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm a facebook fan!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered your belly burner giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's katazoom giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's soy box giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm a fan of iDox on facebook.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I'm following idox on Twitter @ThisLittleFam

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I subscribe to your feed.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

#1

Cari said...

I subscribe to your feed.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

#3

Cari said...

I entered the Huephoria giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Viva said...

I entered HuePhoria.

Viva said...

I entered Science Adventure camp.

Viva said...

I have your button #2

Viva said...

I have your button #3

Cari said...

I entered the CSN giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

CyTo said...

I'd get the black iPhone case

CyTo said...

i follow you via google friend connect

CyTo said...

i follow you on twitter!
@cmumpy

CyTo said...

I'm a facebookfan now too!

CyTo said...

I'm a fan of idox on facebook!

CyTo said...

i follow idox on twitter
@cmumpy

CyTo said...

i subscribe to your feed

CyTo said...

i subscribe to your feed
2

CyTo said...

i subscribe to your feed
3

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15246652935

CyTo said...

i entered the huephoria giveaway

CyTo said...

i entered the belly burner giveaway

CyTo said...

I entered CSN Stores Giveaway @boobiesbabyandablog

CyTo said...

i entered the Alex & Ani Giveaway @ boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered ATG giveaway @boobiesblog

CyTo said...

I entered the Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the The Soy Box Candles Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Wild Texas Wear Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the RoadKill T-Shirts Giveaway @ boobies blog

CyTo said...

i entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway
@ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

I entered the Essential Swimwear Giveaway @ the boobies blog

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15307623595

Carries Rambles said...

I follow on GFC
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

follow you on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I entered your alight.com giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on networked blogs
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Katazoom giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Fantasy Jewelry Box
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Bizzy toys giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Carolina Pad Bundle
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Roadkill Tshirt giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Soy Box giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's MyPleasure Giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Alex and Ani
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's CSN stores giveaway
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's ATG stores giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

Idox facebook fan
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

following Idox on twitter
@yorkimomma
carreisrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand side of page
http://carrierambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
entry 1

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand side of page
http://carrierambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
entry 2

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand side of page
http://carrierambles-carrie.blogspot.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
entry 3

Viva said...

I entered CSN at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.

Viva said...

I entered Alex & Ani at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15447954365

CallMeKayla said...

entered bondage

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in pink cherry

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CallMeKayla said...

entered in grab guard

sexywomenread@yahoo.com

CyTo said...

http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15512544469

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 6/6
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/15573820449