Sunday, May 30, 2010

Winners, Winners and More Winners.....

Here are the winners of the giveaways that ended last night:

The Grill Daddy goes to: #59 Cari at This Little Family

The eskimO One CD/Tee goes to: #16 Tree at The Enchanted Tree:

The Dr Hess products go to #33 Toni!

The winners of the Village Candle are: #91 Carrie at Carrie's Rambles and Jana at Boobies, Babies & A Blog!

The Every Man Jack products go to: #69 Birdie Woods at Naughty Librarian

The Bad Idea Tee goes to: #44 Katie at Life With the Dietrich's

The Trading Phrases decal goes to: #81 Polly!

Congrats!! Everyone has been emailed, so please get back to me within 48 hours to claim your prize!

4 comments:

Cari said...

YAY! Thanks! I emailed you :D

tree said...

Yay!! Super excited!! thank you so much!

Tree said...

HAH! I saw Tree, and thought I won something! LOL Congrats ladies!!

polly said...

thanks so much! i emailed you! have a nice evening! congrats all!
polly