I remember when I was a kid, the only options for rain gear were the yellow Gorton's Fisherman rain coats and boring old solid colored umbrellas. I recently stumbled across a company called Kidorable, who has created a great line of children's rain outerwear. They are not only functional, but CUTE! It's is the rainy season, especially here in New England, and Kidorable has you covered. They have the cutest raincoats, rain boots, umbrellas and so much more.The folks at Kidorable generously agreed to let me review a few of their items. The first one I chose was the Space Hero umbrella from their new Space Hero line (pictured below). My 2.5 year old loves aliens, so when I saw that this umbrella had a molded alien handle, I knew he would love it, and I was right! He also loved that the rocket ship was "blasting off" from the top of the umbrella.
As for me, I loved that this was a well built umbrella. I've gone through quite a few cheapie model umbrellas with my older son, but they never seem to last very long. The material of this umbrella is thicker and sturdier, so I know it's going to last. It opens very easily for the little ones, as well. It slides up very easily and stays open. The Kidorable umbrella was easy enough for a two year old to work it, and anything they can do for themselves, makes my life easier.

I also received the Space Hero backpack (pictured below). My little guy goes to a speech playgroup on Tuesdays, in which all the kids in the group refer to as school. All the other kids have backpacks, but I never bothered to get one for my son because it's only once a week and he doesn't need to bring anything, so it would literally be an empty backpack. Well, now he has his very own backpack and he thinks he is just the cats meow now.....and yes, it's empty, but he doesn't seem to mind. This will be his backpack when he starts preschool in September, too.
I love it because it's a high quality backpack. Again, with my older son, we've gone through at least 6 or 7 backpacks in the three years he's been in school (two years of preschool and kindergarten this year). The ones you get at the big chain stores just don't hold up. The kidorable backpack has top notch stitching. It's a toddler sized backpack, so I know he will also want to bring this to the beach and on outtings this summer. It's very easy to wipe clean and has an inside and outside pocket so he can store all his rocks and sticks in it this summer. I fully expect this to last through both years of preschool because of the high quality construction.

And so Kidorable was conceived. Starting with lions and cats and bears, oh my, manifested as umbrellas and hangers, Kidorable generated enough sales during its first year to break even and plant fruitful Kidorable seeds throughout the land. The following year sales grew ten fold. Every year since, give or take, a new style and/or product line debuted. And every year, the world joyfully embraced more Kidorable delights, give or take, than the year before.
Children, it turns out, absolutely and unconditionally love Kidorable (almost as much as their parents and other children-loving grown-ups do.)"

Buy it: You can purchase your favorite Kidorable style directly from their website, or look here for a retailer near you!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Kidorable and tell me what item from their site you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Kidorable on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Kidorable on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/15/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Tanya at Kidorable for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

117 comments:
The lucky kitty umbrella is cute! My girls would love them all!
follow your blog
follow you on twitter
follow kidorable on twitter
tweeted
http://twitter.com/7alltogether/status/13605977590
I like the polk a dot umbrella
elaine guenther @ yahoo. com
I follow your blog.
elaine guenther @yahoo . com
I'm a FB fan.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I entered the hapari give away.
elaine guenther @yahoo . com
I entered the lunchbox love giveaway.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button # 1.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button # 1.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button # 2.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button # 3.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I entered the Dr. Blooms giveaway.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
following kidorable on twitter.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
'like' kidorable on fb.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I absolutely LOVE the
Pirate Rain Boots!
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
Follower through google friend
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter
@ShannaEAnderson
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy.
(Shanna A)
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
I follow via Networked Blogs.
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
Facebook Fan of Kidorable.
(Shanna A)
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
I follow Kidorable on Twitter
@ShannaEAnderson
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
love the polka dot umbrella
aliasblogger at yahoo.com
follow on gfc
aliasblogger at yahoo.com
follow on twitter
aliasblogger at yahoo.com
messymommy3
i like their pirate backpack
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
e-mail subscriber
e-mail subscriber 2
e-mail subscriber 3
entered kooky klickers
I like the lotus and mermaid umbrellas along with the fairy raincoat!
Ravish30 at aol dot com
blog follower
Ravish30 at aol dot com
twitter follower
Ravish30 at aol dot com
facebook fan of MHM
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following via networked blogs
Ravish30 at aol dot com
following Kidorable on Twitter
Ravish30 at aol dot com
fan of kidorable over on FB
Ravish30 at aol dot com
3. button - http://thisthatandalittlemore.blogspot.com/
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13661795749
ravish30 at aol dot com
My son is crazy about the space hero umbrella.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow your blog through GFC.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow you on networked blogs under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#1
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#2
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#3
I'm a Facebook fan of Kidorable under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow Kidorable on Twitter @mami2jcn.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
Loving the little Lion! Babe is a Leo so it's fitting!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you on GFC!
I'm a twitter follower!
I'm a facebook fan of you!
I entered the Chewable Jewels
I also entered My Lip Stuff!
And the Sand Gone!
And the Fandangling giveaway!
and the quilt giveaway!
I have your button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
I have your button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
Little guy has been begging for his own umbrella! He'd love the dinosaur one.
hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered the lip stuff giveaway, too.
hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the frog backpack.
I entered Kookys.
I want the ladybug umbrella jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Kidorable on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
entered Kooky Klickers jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13819392619 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I'd love the Lucky Kitty Umbrella! Thanks!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter! natdey
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Facebook!
Natalie Ahotaeiloa
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I entered the Essential Swimwear Giveaway!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow on Network Blog!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow them on Twitter! natdey
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook Fan of Kidorable!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
Tweet
https://twitter.com/natdey/status/13838087099
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to have the Fairy Towel. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow Kidorable on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
blogged about the giveaway #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2010/05/great-blog-giveaways-81.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
blogged about the giveaway #3
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2010/05/great-blog-giveaways-81.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/13900807966
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
i really like the frog backpack and umbrella
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
google friend connect follower
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
twitter follower of yours
@ohhhfire
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
facebook fan of yours
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
im entered in the essential swimwear giveaway
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
networked blogs follower
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
follow kidorable on twitter
@ohhhfire
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
facebook fan of kidorable
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
email subscriber 1
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
email subscriber 2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
email subscriber 3
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
I love the pirate umbrella!!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com
I follow on GFC!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com
entered the essential swimwear giveaway
winnieayala at yahoo dot com
I think their Dinosaur Rain Boots are so cute for my little man, but I love the Frog umbrella too.
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
I follow you on twitter@jmeelle.
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
I like you on FB (jemme e.)
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
I entered the Essential Swimwear giveaway.
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
I follow Kidorable on twitter @jmeelle.
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
I like Kidorable on FB (jemme e.)
jellerman↔at↔rocketmail↔dot↔com
Hi, the item I'd love to have is the Polka Dots Umbrella.
maddiemb(at) comcast dot net
I follow your blog through Google friend connect.
I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
I entered your HuePhoria Wine Glass giveaway.
I follow Kidorable on Twitter @shala_darkstone.
Post a Comment