Saturday, May 1, 2010

Magpie Designz Necklace Review & Giveaway


You may have noticed that hand stamped jewelry is all the rage these days. I own a few pieces myself and I have been noticing hand stamped pieces more and more as I'm out and about. All the moms on the playground seem to be accessorizing with mommy jewelry.

I've actually been looking for a hand-stamped necklace for my upcoming wedding when I stumbled across the perfect one. The company is called Magpie Designz and the creater and owner, Emily, generously agreed to let me review her Anniversary Keepsake Necklace. It's absolutely amazing.
The necklace itself has a 7/8" shiny and smooth sterling silver disk with both, mine and my fiance's initials along with our wedding date (10/10/10). To compliment the disk, there is a double heart charm that adorns it and it comes on a sturdy ball chain! It's pictured below:


As you can see, I had a hard time getting a close up picture of it, so here is the picture she has on her website:


Magpie Designz has a nice selection of mommy jewelry, but she has a lot of other beautiful pieces as well. She has gorgeous bracelets, earrings, pet tags and even some great pieces for men (remember Father's Day is coming up next month). Her work is top notch and you will be very, very pleased with anything you purchase from Magpie Designz.

Win it: Emily at Magpie Designz has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers her lovely Jaden Necklace, which is pictured below.



Description from the website:

"This is a classic and simple necklace design for anyone! TWO smooth and shiny sterling silver 5/8" disks (dime size) are stamped with your children's names. Comes with a freshwater pearl dangle. Stamp up to 7-8 characters in lowercase font and 5 characters for Uppercase font. Strung on a 16" or 18" ball chain".

Mandatory Entry: Visit Magpie Designz and tell me what item of theirs you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!


Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Magpie Designz on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of Magpie Designz on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Emily at Magpie Designz for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

77 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the Blessings Locket.

strasfamily at cox dot net

Tracey said...

I follow your blog.

strasfamily at cox dot net

Tracey said...

I entered the swimsuit giveaway.

strasfamily at cox dot net

Tracey said...

I follow on Twitter as youraveragemom

strasfamily at cox dot net

Momma Fargo said...

This company rocks! I love them all but my favorite is the blessings locket.

mommafargo.blogspot.com

Momma Fargo said...

I follow and stalk your blog. :)

mommafargo@gmail.com

Momma Fargo said...

I follow you on twitter.

mommafargo@gmail.com

Momma Fargo said...

I follow you through google connect.

mommafargo@gmail.com

Shannon said...

I like "Kate"!

shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

I'm a new twitter follower! :)
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

I'm a fb follower!
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

I'm following Magpie Designz on twitter!
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

I'm a faithful blog follower :D
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

I have your button!
thefamilyburke.blogspot.com
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

button :)
thefamilyburke.blogspot.com
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Shannon said...

button :) :)
thefamilyburke.blogspot.com
shannonburke[at]insight.rr.com

Katie S said...

Love the I love you necklace!!

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow through GFC

Katie S said...

Follow through Twitter
@ktdietrich

Katie S said...

Fan of you on facebook

Katie S said...

Entered Yum Yum pendant, foxy fusions and dazzle chunk

Katie S said...

Follow you on networked blogs

Katie S said...

Follow Magpie on twitter

Katie S said...

Follow Magpie on Facebook

Katie S said...

Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html

Katie S said...

Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

Katie S said...

Button is in my blogroll page

Katie S said...

Button is in my blogroll page

Katie S said...

Button is in my blogroll page

Rebecca Orr said...

The Teardrop Earrings are really pretty. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/13202349855

bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Twitter follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Entered the Uneaks giveaway. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Networked Blogs follower: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber #1
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber #2
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber #3
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Have button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
#1
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Have button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
#2
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Have button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
#3
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Magpie Designz FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Magpie Designz Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb at gmail

Viva said...

I love the Peek-A-Boo Heart Necklace. Thanks!

J.E. said...

My favorite is her Rustic Heart Bracelet.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I follow you on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I like you on FB (jemme e.)

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs (jemme e.)

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I follow Magpie Designz on twitter @jmeelle.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I like Magpie Designz on FB (jemme e.)

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

1
I'm an e*mail subscriber.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

2
I'm an e*mail subscriber.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

3
I'm an e*mail subscriber.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

http://twitter.com/jmeelle/status/13249989296

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

J.E. said...

I entered the Hapari giveaway.

jellerman at rocketmail dot com

Katrina said...

I like the Calvin Necklace

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I am a FB fan (katrina welch)

Katrina said...

I entered the hepari giveaway

Katrina said...

I entered the yum yum pendant giveaway

Katrina said...

I have your button on my blog

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

#1

Katrina said...

I have your button on my blog

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

#2

Katrina said...

I have your button on my blog

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

#3

ShellyH said...

I love the Dangles Necklace with the starfish charm and I also love the Olivia Necklace.

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

blog follower

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

facebook fan

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

fan of magpie over on facebook

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13384602841

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered Foxy Fusions Pendant Giveaway

ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

entered Hapari swimsuit

ravish30 at aol dot com

jakiesmom said...

i like the dangles necklace
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

jakiesmom said...

entered lunchbox notes