I absolutley love jewelry. I think it's something that can add a little flare to any outfit and change your look from plain to fabulous. I especially love jewelry that's handmade. Just knowing that someone took the time to perfect that special piece. Foxy Fusions is the brain child of Kerri Lawnsby, who creates these hand crafted wearable glass art jewelry pieces. It's the best of both worlds for me! Kerri's gorgeous creations include, circle pendants (which come in three sizes), earrings, rings, bracelets, charms and much more. Each piece is hand crafted and is completely unique.Kerri's Bio:
"In late 2005, Kerri Lawnsby designed her first pendant in a fused glass class in Austin...and was hooked! Within a month her husband was already asking "What are we going to do with all this jewelry?" The next day FOXY Fusions was born.
Trained as a pastel and oil painter since undergraduate school at Smith College, and instructed in design for her marketing career in Silicon Valley, Kerri quickly found that fine craft with fused glass gave her the added dimensions her creativity needed to take flight.
With a painter's eye for color theory and composition, and a designer's eye for pattern and texture, Kerri delighted in how she could use glass to handcraft contemporary jewelry, personal accessories, and unique items for the home.
"I love seeing people wearing my designs," says Kerri. "I'm always thrilled that people will put a piece of my art on their bodies...that's a huge compliment!"
Kerri's designs are inspired by current fashion trends, paintings, fine craft, and people-watching. She lives in the Austin area with her two grade-school sons, teenage daughter, and husband of 17 years.
Live music, swimming on Lake Travis, marathon running, promoting arts as a PTA volunteer, and skydiving are just some of the activities Kerri enjoys in her spare time".
Kerri generously sent me one of her mini circle pendants to review. The mini circle is 1" in diameter and is made of fused glass in a some really amazing colors and designs. Each pendant comes on a leather cord necklace. All 28 of the circle pendants are stunningly gorgeous. Some may be very similar in appearance, but are all completely unique, which is what makes these so special. The mini circle is very reasonable priced at $25, so this makes a fantastic gift for any special lady in your life.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Foxy Fusions on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Foxy Fusions on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Kerri at Foxy Fusions for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


51 comments:
I am loving the opposites set #3 in earrings.
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I'm a facebook fan!
button 2
button 3
I entered the wet/dry bag giveaway!
and the U*sneaks giveaway!
and the dazzle and chunk giveaway!
and the wonder hangers giveaway!
And the massage balm giveaway!
And the yum yum pendants giveaway!
Also the Hapari swimsuit giveaway! Love!
Also, the cangles giveaway!
Love circle 12 and 14!!
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
Follow through GFC
Follow on twitter @ktdietrich
Entered Yum Yum pendant
Follow you through Networked blogs
Following foxy fusions on twitter
Following foxy fusions on Facebook
Subscribed to your feed
Subscribed to your feed
Have you button on my blogroll page
Have you button on my blogroll page
Have you button on my blogroll page
Blogged about it:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html
Blogged about it:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html
I love Circle #5 and Cicle #1! lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter. Username: mjl6mom2 lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I'm a fb fan. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I entered your Hapari giveaway. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I'm follow on Networked Blogs. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I foxyfusions on twitter. Username: mjl6mom2 lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I "LIKE" FOXY Fusions on fb. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #1
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #2
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #3
I love mini circle #6. Cute!
I follow via GFC.
MAIN ENTRY -
I love the circle pendant #19...beautiful and I love greens!
ravish30 at aol dot com
twitter follower
ravish30 at aol dot com
facebook fan
ravish30 at aol dot com
following via networked blogs
ravish30 at aol dot com
entered magpie designz necklace giveaway
ravish30 at aol dot com
following foxy fusions on twitter @Ravish30
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/13384963781
ravish30 at aol dot com
entered Hapari swimsuit
ravish30 at aol dot com
I like Circle #4 .
forevermayyourun@yahoo.com
subscriber. 1
subscriber. 2
subscriber. 3
Post a Comment