Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Lip Stuff Review & Giveaway!

I love lip glosses and balms. I go through a lot of lip care products because that feeling of dry lips drives me nuts. So, my gloss or lip balm is one of those things that I never leave home without. It's even better when they come in a variety delicious flavors. My Lip Stuff is a company that makes over 500 flavors of lip gloss. How's that for variety? All of their flavors available for regular label lip balms and glosses and all flavors available in 2 size: .15 oz tube or .25 oz pot! I love a company with so many options, don't you?

My Lip Stuff's Mission:



"My Lip Stuff's ultimate mission is to end the suffering of people with chapped lips all across the land. In the process, we strive to end animal testing and save the environment with chemical-free natural products!

Is this a tall order? Absolutely. But we are dedicated- and are willing to start small. If we all do our part our combined efforts will make a big impact on the future of the planet, & just maybe we'll find a cure for something-- even if it is just chapped lips!

My Lip Stuff's products are NEVER tested on animals & contain natural (from the earth) ingredients that are skin loving. Our products do NOT contain any harsh ingredients- and NEVER contain petroleum or mineral oil! We also do what we can by using recycled (and recyclable) materials whenever possible, and even using "green power" (power from renewable resources such as wind, water, or landfill gases-instead of oil). We also Drive a Hybrid, and use only fluorescent lighting (no incandescent bulbs here!).

In the end, We strive to create a natural product made from only the highest quality ingredients, with the least amount of impact on the environment and its inhabitants, for the lowest possible price".


Brea at My Lip Stuff was kind enough to send me three flavors of balms to review. I got to try the Peach Mango, Oreo Cheesecake and Banana Nut Bread. All three were delicious, but the Oreo Cheesecake was my favorite by far. If I hadn't known better, I would swear that flavor was made especially for me! Unfortunately for me, my five year old got his hands on it and loved it so much, he hid it somewhere, so I'm sure I'll never see it again.

I really liked My Lip Stuff's balms. They went on smoothly and felt light on my lips. I've tried other lip balms that felt goopy on my lips, but this was not like that at all. I was very happy with the way this felt on my lips. I personally had to re-apply often, but that was only because the flavors were so good, I kept licking them off. I was very happy with this product overall and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a new brand of lip balm. My Lip Stuff also has other products such as body butters, linen sprays and bath salts, too. Check them out!

Win it: Brea at My Lip Stuff has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a random six pack of lip balms.

Mandatory Entry: Visit My Lip Stuff and tell me three of their flavors you would just love to try for yourself.. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow My Lip Stuff on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of My Lip Stuff on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/15/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Brea at My Lip Stuff for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

67 comments:

Katrina said...

My husband would love the bacon! I think blackberry buttercream and coconut mallow meringues sound good!

gdy2shoes23(aT)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow your blog

Katrina said...

I follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I am a FB fan! (katrina welch)

Katrina said...

I entered the essential swimwear giveaway

Katrina said...

I follow MLS on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I have your button

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
under blog roll and buttons
#1

Katrina said...

I have your button

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
under blog roll and buttons
#3

Katie said...

i would love to try the jalapano, tequila, and margarita!

what fun flavours!

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

Katie said...

i follower your blog with GFC!

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

Katie said...

entered the essential swimwear giveaway

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

redfuzzycow said...

i'd like to try red apple, salt water taffy and red velvet cake

redfuzzycow said...

i follow your blog through google friend connect (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i follow you on twitter (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i like you on facebook (jen reda)

redfuzzycow said...

i follow you on networked blogs (jen reda)

redfuzzycow said...

i follow my lip stuff on twitter (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i like my lip stuff on facebook (jen reda)

redfuzzycow said...

i subscribe to your feed (redfuzzycow@yahoo.com) #1

redfuzzycow said...

i subscribe to your feed (redfuzzycow@yahoo.com) #2

redfuzzycow said...

i subscribe to your feed (redfuzzycow@yahoo.com) #3

redfuzzycow said...

your button is on my blog www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com #1

redfuzzycow said...

your button is on my blog www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com #2

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/13680363671

Babes Mami said...

mojito, bondage babe and jalepeno!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

I entered the Chewable Jewels Giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

I got that button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com

Babes Mami said...

I got that button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com

Babes Mami said...

I got that button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com

Elaine Welte said...

I'd like to try the April Showers, Bavarian cream, and cake.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I follow your blog through GFC.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I follow you on twitter.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I'm a FB fan of yours.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I entered the Dr. Blooms giveaway.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I have your button #1.

honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I have your button #2.

Elaine Welte said...

I have your button #3.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

Following MLS on twitter.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I entered the kidorable umbrella giveaway.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Elaine Welte said...

I entered the essential swimwear giveaway.

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

I'd try brown sugar, cocaramel kick and fuzzy navel. Yum!

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I entered essential swimwear, too.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I like Pink Lemonade, German Chocolate Cake, and Cake & Ice Cream jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow My Lip Stuff on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

entered Kooky Klickers jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13819341602 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

I'd like to try peanut butter and jelly, blueberry cheesecake, and strawberry kiwi. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

entered the Kooky Klickers giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Amanda said...

I would love to try:
apricot
buttercream
blackberry buttercream!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I follow on GFC
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

entered the kidorable giveaway
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

BNM said...

banana daiquiri
blueberry muffin
strawberry and champagne

brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

I follow ur blog

BNM said...

I follow on twitter

BNM said...

FB fan

BNM said...

have ur button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

have ur button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com