Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sand Gone Review & Giveaway


I love living in New England and being close to the beach! I live about 20 minutes away from Cape Cod and have tons of beaches, all along the coast, very close to my house. Going to the beach is a standard part of summer-time for me and my family! We try to hit the beach several times a week all summer long. I am also a mom of two little boys, which means TONS of sand gets tracked inside my car and house. Thank goodness for an amazing new product that I just learned about. It's called Sand Gone and it is a dry body powder and when you apply it to sandy parts of you body, it removes the sand and leaves your skin soft and silky smooth. Sand Gone comes in an 8oz. container and has a soft powder puff, so you can apply it easily.


"Founded by housewife, mother, and entrepreneur Tiffany Smith, who also
invented SAND GONE, her company is officially launching this month in central
Florida, with the aim of going national over the next several months.

Tiffany also reminds people that SAND GONE is not only non-toxic and
non-talc, and easy to apply and use, but also smells good, feels good, is
inexpensive and does a thorough, wonderful job each and every time. "It makes
the ride home from the beach as clean and comfortable as the ride there." She
adds, "I want my invention to become one of those must-haves at the beach or at
any sandlot in the park. You will know to bring your sunblock and shades...but
also your SAND GONE."

Tiffany from Sand Gone generously sent me a container of Sand Gone to review. Unfortunatley, it's not warm enough here in New England to go to the beach yet, so I tried it on my boys after they played in their sandbox. This stuff is GREAT. The sand that was stuck to their legs, hand and feet literally just fell off after I used Sand Gone. Plus is smells fantastic!

I always have to vacuum my car after a trip to the beach, but now with Sand Gone, the kids will be sand free before they get into the car, which equals less work for me. I can't wait to use this product this summer. I highly recommend Sand Gone for anyone who has kids that are anywhere near sand. Trust me, this stuff works and works well.


Win it: The generous folks at Sand Gone have offered one (1) of my lucky readers a container of Sand Gone of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Sand Gone and tell me one thing you learned on their site. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Sand Gone on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Become a fan of Sand Gone on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
12. Vote for Sand Gone in the Dallas Market Center Poll for the Next Big Thing on Facebook (5 entries).

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/15/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Tiffany at Sand Gone for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

16 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I learned that Sand Gone is a fairly new product - and one I probably need since my kids are forever full of sand head to toe when leaving the beach here in SC!

heather at actingbalanced dot com

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I follow on google friends

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I became a fan of Sand Gone on Facebook

Babes Mami said...

I learned that the scent has coconut. I love coconut, reminds me of beaches!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on GFC!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan too!

Babes Mami said...

I entered the Chewable Jewels!

Babes Mami said...

I also entered the My Lip Stuff giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

Button Thief right here!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

learned she is a mother of two children and our family spends alot of time at the beach jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Sand Gone on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13819359790 jk.gorcery@gmail.com