
Mass Hole Mommy has teamed up with the folks at Digital Room to bring you a fantastic giveaway! They are giving one of my lucky readers 500 business cards in their choice of 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card), 14 pt gloss cardstock!
(Finish:14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock, Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing)!
What's even better? They are offering FREE UPS Ground Shipping!
Here's a little about UPrinting:
Digital Room is a leading online printing company that provides high quality printing at the most affordable prices including; Canvas Prints, Business Card Printing, Brochures, die cut business cards, Postcards and more.
For over 25 years, Digital Room has been a trusted leader in online printing, featuring its signature easy-to-use website and the famous Free File Review, a complimentary proofing service which requires no upfront payment.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me what you will use the business cards for. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow UPrinting on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of UPrinting on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/22/10 and is open to U.S. residents. Must be 18 or older to enter. The winner will be chosen at random via Random.org Thank you to Victor at UPrinting for offering this fantastic giveaway!

53 comments:
I would totally love to finally get off my duff and get a business card for my blogs - double sided is great because I'd feature acting balanced on one side and couponning101 on the other!
I would use them for the Etsy shop and the blog!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you through GFC
I follow you on twitter!
I'm a facebook fan
I entered Janas key necklace giveaway
button!
button!
button!
entered PK Press Sticker Pack
entered Rachael Ray pan giveaway
entered yoyo lip gloss
entered Kooky Klickers!
entered the chewable jewels!
entered My Lip Stuff giveaway
entered Sand Gone giveaway
entered Silly Mama Quilts
entered Kidorable Umbrella giveaway!
I would use business cards for my cake decorating and my food blog!!
I follow you on GFC
I follow you on twitter
I Subscribe to your feed (1)
I subscribe to your feed (2)
I subscribe to your feed (3)
I will print up some cards regarding my volunteer job to give out to help promote the organization.
couponboss at gmail dot com
I would like to have cards for my blog.. people I tell forget the url so it would be fun to have cards to pass out.
I follow you on twitter :)
I follow Uprinting on twitter
I follow your blog
I follow you on FB
I think I'd use mine for my Boobie'licious blog!
boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
GFC Follower (BoobiesBabies&Ablog)
Twitter follower @bbandablog
FB Fan (jana)
Entered cookware.com giveaway!
Follow uprinting on twitter @bbandablog
I have your button here http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14113347733
entered sticker pack giveaway
tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14315818653
i would use the cards for to have something with my name and phone number on to pass out when needed.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered rachel ray giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered carolina pad giveaway at jana's.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
I would use these to promote my blog and my social networking.
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I follow you on GFC
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I'm a fan of you on FB (LovelyRita Ann)
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I entered the Every Man Jack giveaway
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I follow you on Networked Blogs
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I follow UPrinting on Twitter @lovelyritaann
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
I'm a fan of UPrinting on FB (LovelyRita Ann)
lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net
entered Js Bizzy TOys
entered Js Katazoom Giveaway
entered Js Fantasy Toy BOx
Post a Comment