
I was going to try to put a few pics of them up, but I was literally gagging at my laptop as I was trying to find a few good ones, so I stopped looking at them because I was seriously afraid I was going to barf.
I am in the process of figuring out what I want for my next one, though. I've decided I'm getting it on the top of my foot, but I am not 100% on the design yet. I have to make sure it's good because I am in flip flops for four months out of the year....maybe longer if we have nice weather.
But before I leave you with that disturbing image of a random elbow tat...I will leave you with one even worse.....Yup, I'm off to hurl.

20 comments:
lol. That's pretty gross!
I found you through the MBC "Follow Me" club. Cool blog! I am now following.
I am new to this blog thing and am need of new followers, so please follow me as well. You can find me at:
http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com
-Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom
Yeah, both of those have successfully creeped me out.
ugh any facial tattoos make me nauseous. ick.
i really don't like the facial and head tatts. i too am thinking about the next one. i am considering the foot as well, but a lot of the ones i have seen seem to fade quickly because our feet exfoliate so much. mine will be some sort of dancer so i might go for my calf
You don't find that soooooo sexy??? Haha...GROSS! I don't understand why people tattoo their face, neck, head...it's just wierd.
Oh ick...I don't mind tattoos..but placement is everything, and to me the face is definately out!
im more disturbed by the spiders on the face UGH! Im not really a fan of elbow tats however I saw one this girl had that was really cute it more or less was a star around her elbow than actually on it though
Ewwwwww! I also love tatts..def. hate facial tattoos & I never really thought badly about elbow ones..but the more I look at that one....ehhhh.
The elbow tats don't bother me but that face tat.....ewwww....what is wrong with people?
ok I wasnt gonna comment, until I saw the spiders on the dude's face!!! And the studs in his head. OMG, he will get so far in life, lol.
Ewww!! My son is the Tat King, and he's always looking online for new tats. LOL They definitely have some strange ones out there!
Wow.... I'm not against tattoos.... My wife's cousin has a ton of them.... But spiders around your eye? That's classy!
The needle by bone is awful, huh?
Don't think I will ever get a tattoo, can't stand being tortured like that for long.
Ok now, that is the grossest thing ever. Good luck getting a date spider face man! Ugh, imagine kissing that face!
Um, you don't actually know him do you?
The funniest part about elbow tattoos is that 9 times out of 10 they are a damn spider web. It's like...dude you aren't very original with all that.
Now spider eye guy is definitely original and I definitely wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley anywhere.
WOW. that is just crazy!!! the spiders are totally disgusting. But I did think it was funny that you kept saying how elbow tattoos gross you out lol. I have never really thought of those as being 'gross' lol. I love tattoos too, but come on people. make them tasteful!
Gonna follow you back :)
Are those spiders or ants? They have six legs and two antennae..
I am an ink snob... I only like it where I like it... go off that beaten path and you are a weirdo!
Ant/spider guy - YOU are a weirdo...
No tats here but I don't mind them at all, except for the spider eye guy - even Kat Von D might think that's gross. Oh yeah elbow spider web - not original at all.
i have no problem with tattoos. i love them, have a few of them and especially love them on my husband. but i draw the line at face and neck tattoos. that's just wrong to me. who will ever take you seriously in the business world?
(whatwouldjendo.com)
Post a Comment