Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday!!!

BWS tips   button

Thanks so much to the girls who are hosting the FMBT! I'm looking forward to making some new friends today!

Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat & Boobies,Babies And A Blog..


1. Add your blog to the list (only have to add once) NOT YOUR BLOG HOP
2. Grab our fabulous button & the link code to post on your blog
3. Start to follow as many blogs as you would like (make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back)
4. And when you receive a comment from a new follower, return the favor & follow them back

DO IT!

26 comments:

Daphne said...

Hello! I'm following you now! By the way, the pic of the guy with the spiders around his eye creeps me out!! LOL But I'm terrified of spiders! Yikes!
http://murrayfamily213.blogspot.com/

TGS said...

I'm following you now! Great blog! following you from follow me tuesday!

Unknown said...

Following you from Follow back Tuesday.Pls follow me back when you get the chance.

http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

I'm following you back from FMBT! Thanks for the follow! Hope you have a great day!

--Jodi
http://jodibee.blogspot.com

HartofDixie said...

Hello,
Dropping by from FMBT~ I'm a new follower.

http://www.shabem.info

Anne Maskell said...

Hi there, thanks so much for following me! I'm following you too. I also agree with you about the elbow tattoos, just something about them that is gross.

MidgetMomma said...

Following you:) Hope you are having a great day!

Sheri Hubbs said...

Hello! I am your new follower too! You have a great looking blog with some way cool stuff! I can't wait to get to know you. ;)

Maria @ The Trochelmans said...

Hi! following you back!!

Maria @ The Trochelmans said...

Hi! following you back!!

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by, following you back! Just reading your little about me blub - we have a lot in common! :)

Kristi said...

Following you back. Thanks!

Babes Mami said...

Happy Tuesday Lady!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks for dropping by, visiting you back. Already a follower.

Everly said...

hey there, thanks for stopping by, i'm following you now too

Bobbi said...

Hello! Following you back!

Laura Lynn said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following and can't wait to read up!
Thanks,
Laura

Unknown said...

Hey! Following you back!

Adrienne said...

Hi following you back and I hate the elbow tatoo as well ewwweee shudder

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow...I'm following you back & looking forward to learning more about the "randomness" in your brain! lol

Nikki San said...

I'm following you from FMB-Tuesday! Feel free to browse my blog. :)

http://nikkisann.blogspot.com

Take care!

Kristina said...

I'm a new follower, thanks for following me! yay for Tuesdays!
http://kristinab-inmyopinion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

Verna Luga said...

thanks for dropping by Woman's elan vital. followed you back from FMBt.

ChinaDoll said...

Thanks for droppin by my page. I'm following you back. Hugs to you!♥

Hazel said...

Just stopping by to follow you back! Thanks for participating and following me for FMBT!