
I don't know about you, but I love scrabble tile pendants. I think they are super cute and can be a real attention getter. Yum Yum Pendants is a company that specializes in scrabble tile pendants, which are handmade by Ela Steel. At Yum Yum Pendants, you will find an amazing selection of pendants and more. She offers pendants that have initials on them, flowers, birds, dragonflies, inspirational quotes and many other patterns and designs. There is definitley something for everyone!
About Yum Yum Pendants:
"Ela Steel was born in Ontario, Canada where in 2005 she graduated from the Fine Arts program at Georgian College’s School of Design and Visual Art in Barrie, Ontario. Since then she has lived as an expat artist and accidental jewelry maker in Texas with her husband, dog and two cats.
Her interest in jewelry making initially sprung from the desire to bring her offbeat artwork to a larger audience via glass tile jewelry. From there she expanded to making bracelets, rings, earrings and eventually scrabble tile pendants- which is when the YumYumPendants brand was born.
Ela prides herself on offering top quality handmade products and unique designs at affordable prices".
Her interest in jewelry making initially sprung from the desire to bring her offbeat artwork to a larger audience via glass tile jewelry. From there she expanded to making bracelets, rings, earrings and eventually scrabble tile pendants- which is when the YumYumPendants brand was born.
Ela prides herself on offering top quality handmade products and unique designs at affordable prices".



Ela from Yum Yum Pendants was generous enough to send me a scrabble tile pendant of my choice to review. I chose the Super Stealth Ninja on Black (pictured below) and I absolutely love it. It fits my personality to a T. The pendant is very light-weigh, which is a plus for me. I typically don't like things around my neck and I hardly even knew it was on!
In case you've never come across a scrabble tile pendant before, they are an image which is adhered to the back of an actual scrabble game tile, so they are about 3/4" big to give you an idea of their size. The pendant has a shiny, glass-like finish and mine came on a sturdy ball chain. The ball chains that the pendants are pictured with are sold seperately in her shop. One other thing I want to mention is that the pendant came nicely packaged in a little pouch, so I have a place to keep it without worrying that it will get scratched.

Win it: Ela from Yum Yum Pendants has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a scrabble tile pendant of their choice!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Yum Yum Pendants and tell me what item from her site you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Yum Yum Pendants on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Yum Yum Pendants on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Ela at Yum Yum Pendants for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Yum Yum Pendants on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Yum Yum Pendants on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Ela at Yum Yum Pendants for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

94 comments:
I like the fresh spring green garden pendant.
elaineguenther @ yahoo . com
I follow your blog.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I follow you on twitter.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I'm a FB fan
I like the blue mushroom!
smartinez03@live.com
I follow you blog on GFC!
I follow you on twitter all day!
I'm a facebook fan too. I be stalking you!
I have your button in my side bar!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com it's on the right. (1)
button (2)
button (3)
I love the Bold Damask Light Blue...
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
Twitter follower @bbandablog
FB Fan!
Entered your massage balm giveaway.
Following Yum Yum on twitter @bbandablog
tweet http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13188219978
I love the pink flowers Initial necklace!
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
Follow through GFC
Following you on twitter!
@ktdietrich
Fan of you on Facebook
Entered Dazzle and chunck cupcake necklace
Following you on Networked blogs
Following Yum Yum Pendants on twitter
Became a fan of Yum Yum pendants on Facebook
Blogged about it:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html
Subscribed to your feed!
Subscribed to your feed!
Subscribed to your feed!
Button is in my blogroll pages
Button is in my blogroll pages
Button is in my blogroll pages
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktdietrich/status/13194198581
Hey thanks for the follow from FF. I'm following you too, now. Looks like you have some great giveaways. I can't wait to look around!
i like the pink guitar.
deborah150 at hotmail.com
i follow on twitter (@debthompson)
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow on FB
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I entered the swimsuit giveaway.
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow on networked blogs
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow yum yum on twitter
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Button on blog #1
www.justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com right side
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Button on blog #3
www.justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com right side
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Love the Red Ladybug on Teal
Follow your blog via GFC
Follow you on Twitter - susitravl
Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy
Follow YumYum Pendants on Twitter
Fan of Yum Yum Pendants on Facebook
I really like the Initial scrabble tile pendant!
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @jmeelle.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I like you on FB (jemme elle)
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I entered the Hapari giveaway.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I follow you on Networked Blogs (jemme e.)
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
1
I subscribe to your e-mails.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
2
I subscribe to your e-mails.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
3
I subscribe to your e-mails.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
Blog #1
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
Blog #2
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
Blog #3
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
I like the Love on Black =)
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I follow with GFC
I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)
I am a FB fan!
(katrina welch)
I entered the hepari giveaway
I entered the wonder hangers giveaway
I follow you on GFC!
And I also follow you on TwitteR!
AND i like you on Facebook
AND i follow YumYum on Facebook
AND i follow YumYum on Twitter
And I added your button to my collection on my blog.
www.mamatinkstinkerings.blogspot.com
And I tweeted about the giveaway at my twitter account @mamatink123
I like the Pink Tulips on Chocolate brown pendant
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (1)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (2)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (3)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Blog follower
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Following you on twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Following Yum Yum Pendants on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Entered the Hapari swimsuit giveaway
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Red Ladybug on Teal jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Wonder Hanger Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Yum Yum Pendants on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13330020464 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
daily tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13442757546
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13498221126
I would love to have the Simple White Leaves on Black pendant.
design4less@yahoo.com
White Peruvian Daffodil.
forevermayyourun@Yahoo.com
follow your blog.
1. subscriber.
subscriber. 2
subscriber. 3
Post a Comment