Summer is coming up quickly here in New England. Unfortunately, we only get about three months of beach weather around here, but I for one try to make the most of it. I try to get to the beach several times a week and what's better than a super cute tankini swimsuit to go in? Hapari's Swimwear line offers several different styles of modest swimsuits, which are all made in the most amazing styles and designs. Their swimsuits are so vibrant and colorful, there's bound to be one you love. Hapari's modest swimwear is designed with their body shaping secrets that enhance your figure, so you are sure to feel confident in one of their swimsuits!
You can mix and match their tankinis with their vast selection of bottoms (each sold seperately), so you can get the exact look you want! I personally prefer the look of tankinis matched with a cute bottom to some of the one-piece swimsuits I've purchased in the past. I've found that since I am a little bit on the shorter size, the one-piece suits don't always fit me correctly, but with the two piece set, I get the tummy coverage I want and a much better fit.

Sizes range from juniors to plus size, yes that hard to find plus size, and the tankini straps can be worn as a halter, criss-cross, or tank style (except for their SOS tankini). Hapari also sells swimsuits for girls, boys and men, so you can get one for everyone!
Win it: The generous folks at Hapari have offered one (1) of my lucky readers a $98 gift certificate, so you can purchase a swimsuit of your choice.About Hapari:
"Hapari is the answer to the swimsuit saga! A couple of designer moms put
their heads together and decided to solve all the problems in a swimsuit! It
seemed impossible to find hip swimwear that is flattering and stylish. Very few
of us are blessed with absolutely perfect bodies! Why not create swimsuits with
body shaping secrets to enhance, decrease and even lift and separate?
Our mission is to allow every woman to feel beautiful and confident in a
swimsuit! Let us enhance the curves you love and hide the curves you don't!
Hapari's tankini line offers mainstream designs, gorgeous prints and a
suit for every figure. With trendy tankinis, a modest swimwear line, full
coverage bikinis, a junior girls swimwear and junior boys swimwear line, and
cool men's swimwear line, there is a Hapari swimsuit for every one! See Hapari's
Body Shaping Secrets and discover which suit is best for you"!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Hapari and tell me what item from their site you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Hapari on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Become a fan of Hapari on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Amy at Hapari for offering this fantastic giveaway!
**Disclaimer- I will be compensated with my own gift card from Hapari. All opinions expressed in this post are my own and were not influenced in anyway**

229 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 229 Newer› Newest»-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM
-
Elaine Welte
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 8:09 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM
-
Bunny B
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM
-
Mami2jcn
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:07 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
-
Tracey
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM
-
Tracey
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM
-
Tracey
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM
-
Letherton
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM
-
Letherton
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM
-
Letherton
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM
-
Rebecca Orr
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:40 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM
-
Merrie L.
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM
-
Mellie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 4:45 PM
-
Mellie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM
-
Mellie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:09 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM
-
Shelby
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM
-
Shelby
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
May 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:21 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:21 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM
-
Cassie
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:22 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM
-
susitravl
said...
-
-
May 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:12 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM
-
J.E.
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM
-
Deb
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 5:12 PM
-
Colette S
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM
-
Colette S
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM
-
Colette S
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM
-
Colette S
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM
-
Messy Mommy
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:25 PM
-
Messy Mommy
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:25 PM
-
Messy Mommy
said...
-
-
May 2, 2010 at 11:26 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:03 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:06 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:06 AM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:08 AM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
May 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:26 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:26 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:27 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:27 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:27 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:27 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:28 PM
-
ShellyH
said...
-
-
May 4, 2010 at 5:28 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:26 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:26 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:26 PM
-
The Graves Family
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:10 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:10 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:10 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM
-
anamlgrl
said...
-
-
May 5, 2010 at 10:12 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
May 6, 2010 at 1:16 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
May 6, 2010 at 1:18 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
May 6, 2010 at 1:19 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 229 Newer› Newest»I love the Mango Mudd bikini w/ brown band and the bling v-neck tankini.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I follow your blog.
I'm a FB fan.
I'm entering the Yum Yum give away.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I like Hapari on FB.
I'm following Hapar on twitter.
I have your button at honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com #1
I have your button at honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com #2
I have your button at honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com #3
I tweeted.
I love the New! Aqua Bay S.O.S. Tankini
bunnybx at gmail . com
Twitter follower @bunnyb
bunnybx at gmail . com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/13187298469
bunnybx at gmail . com
Liked you on FB (bunnyb baxter)
bunnybx at gmail . com
Follow Hapari on twitter @bunnyb
bunnybx at gmail . com
Hapari FB fan (bunnyb baxter)
bunnybx at gmail . com
Networked blogs follower (bunnyb baxter)
bunnybx at gmail . com
1. Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2010/05/cool-mommy-blogs.html
bunnybx at gmail . com
1. Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2010/05/cool-mommy-blogs.html
bunnybx at gmail . com
Oops. The one above should be number 2.
3. Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2010/05/cool-mommy-blogs.html
bunnybx at gmail . com
I like the black aloha v-neck tankini.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow your blog through GFC.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow you on networked blogs under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow Hapari on Twitter @mami2jcn.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I'm a Hapari Facebook fan under the name Mary Happymommy.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#1
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#2
I subscribe to your feed via email.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
#3
I LOVE the Zebra Bikini With Turquoise Band.
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
Following you via GFC!
Twitter follower @bbandablog
I'm a FB fan!
Entered your YUM YUM giveaway
Following Hapari on twitter @bbandablog
tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13188403751
I love the plus size retro v neck tankini!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I'm a facebook fan!
I have your button on my blog!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
button kidnapping 2
button kidnapping 3
I entered the wet/dry bag giveaway!
I entered the U*sneaks giveaway!
and the dazzle and chunck giveaway!
and the wonder hangers!
and the massage balm!
And the yum yum pendants!
I love the Black Aloha!
strasfamily at cox dot net
I follow your blog.
strasfamily at cox dot net
I follow on Twitter as youraveragemom
strasfamily at cox dot net
would love the zebra v neck and tummy tuck bottoms
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
fan on GFC
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
The Ethertons
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
Everything! LOL...I think if I won, I would love to have the Aqua Bay SOS Tankini (Plus size) and the Tummy Tuck Brown Bottoms or the Cover-up shorts. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail
GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail
Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail
FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail
Entered the Uneaks giveaway. bekki1820cb at gmail
Hapari Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail
Hapari FB fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail
Follower on Networked Blogs: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail
Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#1
Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#2
Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#3
I like the New American Girl butterly Tankini with Black Coverup Shorts! lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow on twitter. Username: mjl6mom2 lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I'm a fb fan. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow via Networked Blogs. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I follow hapari on twitter. Username: mjl6mom2 lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I "like" hapari on fb. ID: Merrie L. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #1
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #2
I subscribe to your feed. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com #3
My fav is the Black Aloha SOS tanktini! melliemelo @ gmail.com
I also follow you on google. melliemelo @ gmail.com
I'm a FB fan too! melliemelo @ gmail.com
I would love to have the Mango Mudd V-Neck Tankini
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Facebook Fan Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered your Dazzle & Chunk Cupcake Necklace Giveaway
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow with Networked blogs with my facebook account Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow @Hapari on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Subscribe to your feed
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13208681620
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I like the Aqua Zebra Sport Tankini!
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I follow your blog through GFC.
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I follow you on twitter (@keithcs)
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I follow Hapari on twitter (@keithcs)
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I'm a fan of hapari on FB
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I have your button on my sidebar.
http://southerndomesticgoddess.blogspot.com
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I have your button on my sidebar.
http://southerndomesticgoddess.blogspot.com
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I have your button on my sidebar.
http://southerndomesticgoddess.blogspot.com
cassie at jmcgraw dot net
I like the black aloha tankini
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I entered the Yum Yum Pendants giveaway.
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow Hapari on twitter
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I a fan of Hapari on FB
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Button on blog #2
www.justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com right side
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Button on blog #3
www.justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com right side
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Love the Mango Mudd Sport Tankini.
susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow your blog via GFC
Follow you on Twitter - susitravl
Facebook Fan!
Follow Hapari on Twitter - susitravl
Facebook Fan of Hapari
I would love to have the Retro Sport Tankini.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @jmeelle.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I like you on FB (jemme elle)
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I entered the Magpie Designz giveaway.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I follow you on Networked Blogs (jemme elle)
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I follow Hapari on twitter @jmeelle.
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I like Hapari on FB (jemme elle)
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I subscribe via e-mail
1
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I subscribe via e-mail
2
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
I subscribe via e-mail
3
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
~tweeters~ http://twitter.com/jmeelle/status/13250732783
jellerman at rocketmail dot com
Blog #1
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
Blog #2
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
Blog #3
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
I like the retro vneck plus sized suit
Follow blog through Google friend connect
Follow me on Twitter at misaacmom
Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy
misaacmom at gmail dot com
Follow on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
misaacmom at gmail dot com
Follow Hapari on Twitter at misaacmom
misaacmom at gmail dot com
fan of Hapari on Facebook !
misaacmom at gmail dot com
Subscribe to feed via rss 1
misaacmom at gmail dot com
Subscribe to feed via rss 1
misaacmom at gmail dot com
Subscribe to feed via rss 3
misaacmom at gmail dot com
I like the Metro S.O.S. Tankini (Brown Trim)and Brown Cover up Shorts =)
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I follow your bog in GFC
I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)
I am a FB fan (katrina welch)
I entered the yum yum pendants giveaway
I entered the wonder hangers giveaway
I like the Black Aloha S.O.S. Tankini
follow blog
follow twitter
tweet
http://twitter.com/Jamericanspice/status/13270001589
love the GNO "BLING" BUTTERFLY TANKINI
follow on gfc
follow on twitter
messymommy3
I like the Metro V-Neck Tankini
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Following on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Blog follower
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Following Hapari on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (1)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (2)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
E-mail subscriber (3)
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Entered Yum Yum Pendant giveaway
mandalarctic(at)gmail(dot)com
Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13318730026
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I like the American Girl Sport Tankini jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow Hapari on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Wonder Hanger Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13330010127 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
Daily Tweet...... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13383661107
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I love the chocolate brown and blue zebra print tankini
ravish30 at aol dot com
blog follower
ravish30 at aol dot com
twitter follower
ravish30 at aol dot com
facebook fan/friend
ravish30 at aol dot com
following via network blogs
ravish30 at aol dot com
following Hapari on twitter
ravish30 at aol dot com
entered magpie designz
ravish30 at aol dot com
entered Foxy Fusions
ravish30 at aol dot com
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13442780512
Daily Tweet............ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/13453309502
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I want the American Girl Sport Tankini with the Tummy Tuk bottoms in Red and White Polka-Dots!
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
GFC follower
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
twitter follower @keekerbug
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
Fan on FB (carolena g)
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
following Hapari in Twitter @keekerbug
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
fan of Hapari on FB
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
feeds subscriber
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#1
feeds subscriber
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#2
feeds subscriber
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#2
feeds subscriber
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#3
have you button!
http://3graves.blogspot.com/
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#1
have you button!
http://3graves.blogspot.com/
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#2
have you button!
http://3graves.blogspot.com/
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
#3
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/keekerbug/status/13453846146
carolena.graves at gmail dot com
I LOVE this: New! Metro S.O.S. Tankini (Brown Trim)!!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following you via GFC!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following you on twitter!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I'm a a facebook fan!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following you on networked blogs!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
following Hapari on twitter!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of Hapari on facebook!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I subscribe to feeds - 1
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I subscribe to feeds - 2
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
I subscribe to feeds - 3
anamlgrl@yahoo.com
tweet for the day! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13498287020
I love the The Aqua Bay S.O.S. Tankini
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog with Google
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment