Big thanks to my pal, Jana at Boobies Babies & A Blog for hosting the latest edition of Fawk You Friday!
I don't have much for today, except for a big fat fawk you to the cold I've had this week. Who gets sick in the summer anyways? I don't have time for this right now (but do I ever?)!
Oh ya, an honorable mention to the fact that I've been STARVING this week and I've been trying so hard to lose weight before the wedding. Grrr. I mean S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G!!!! I've probably gained back the few pounds I lost because all I've done is stuff my face.
Other than that, it's been pretty quiet 'round here, and I am perfectly content with that.

11 comments:
=) Gotta love a week when the only thing to say Fawk You! to is small enough to have to be seen with a microscope. LOL I hope you get to feeling 100% again very soon!! *hugs*
Hahaha I did it too! Where's the link up?
I was sick this week too and it SUCKED. I said the same thing, "Who gets a cold in the summer??" ME!
hope you feel better :)
Feel better!! I get sick every summer rather than winter...makes no damn sense!
Gah! Summer colds are the worst! Get well soon!
I hope you feel better and you deserve to eat when you are sick
It will get better. You'll have something for us next week.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Following you from Pitchit. Please follow me back. http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Ellen
Getting a cold in the summer is like going swimming in the winter. It sucks.
Hope you feel better soon!
Cheap Geeks Anonymous
I hope you feel better soon.
It stinks when you are sick especially in the summer. Odd this computer doesn't like your site lol.
Post a Comment