
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc?
I would love to read people's minds, but I don't think even superman could do that. Loser.
2. The best thing I ever won is....?
2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Chris's heart. Awwwww. On as serious note, though, I would say Jerry Seinfeld tickets a few years ago. That was a fun night indeed.
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
I don't Skype with anyone except people from work, and even then it's not a video chat...it's voice only. Skyping would involve me actually getting up off my ass and getting dressed and having to look presentable.
4. What is your favorite Summer month?
Oh easy...July. It's my birthday month!
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
I am not a water person, but if I had to choose, the ocean I guess. The pee gets spread out over more area that way.
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Going to King's Castle Land. Anyone from my area will remember that place. It rocked and sadly it closed like 15 years ago.
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Ebay. But I don't think it's a secret anymore.
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
The what?

5 comments:
Well NOW ebay isn't a secret. :o)
yay for number 2!
Very funny on the World Cup. You sports fan. LOL
LOL...Not a World Cupper either!
Are you sure the pee gets spread out? Maybe it just keeps getting washed all over you by the waves!
LMAO @ the pee in the ocean comment...that's pretty much the reason I don't want to go in it! That, and sharks/jellyfish/toxic waste/flesh-eating disease. LOL And you have a July birthday TOO?? Man, I swear I am going to know a person for every single day in July before too long....I know FIVE PEOPLE on the 1st alone! LMAO So which day is it? Hafta mark my calendar so I don't forget. =)
Post a Comment