
I've been a huge fan of Sarah McLachlan for many years. I still remember the I first heard a song off of her album "Fumbling Towards Ectasy" and I was immediately hooked. I ran to my local record store and bought the CD that day. There is just something mesmerizing about her voice and listening to her music always helps me to relax.
I was SUPER excited when I was given the chance to review Sarah's new CD Laws of Illusion from the One2One Network recently. I have to tell you, if you are a huge fan of Sarah's like I am, you will not be disappointed. Her songs are filled with stories and the way she delivers them really paints a picture in your mind. I loved the song "Heartbreak" and her first single, "Loving you is easy", which both really spoke to me. Sarah pours her heart and soul into all her music and that is something that's harder and harder to find these days.
The Grammy® award winning, multi-platinum singer/songwriter is set to release her long awaited new album, LAWS OF ILLUSION on June 15th! This marks Sarah’s first studio album of brand new material in 7 years.
CD Tracks:
1.Awakenings
2.Illusions of Bliss
3.Loving You is Easy
4.Changes
5.Forgiveness
6.Rivers of Love
7.Love Come
8.Out of Tune
9.Heartbreak
10.Don’t Give Up On Us
11.U Want Me 2
12.Bring on the Wonder
The Grammy® award winning, multi-platinum singer/songwriter is set to release her long awaited new album, LAWS OF ILLUSION on June 15th! This marks Sarah’s first studio album of brand new material in 7 years.
CD Tracks:
1.Awakenings
2.Illusions of Bliss
3.Loving You is Easy
4.Changes
5.Forgiveness
6.Rivers of Love
7.Love Come
8.Out of Tune
9.Heartbreak
10.Don’t Give Up On Us
11.U Want Me 2
12.Bring on the Wonder
In a career spanning more than two decades, Sarah has over 20 million career sales to date and, every one of Sarah McLachlan’s studio and live albums has been certified gold, platinum, or multi-platinum by the RIAA!
The return of the historic all-female Lilith Fair festival is also this summer! I've never actually made it to a Lilith Fair personally, but I can only imagine how much fun they are! From 1997 through 1999, Lilith Fair was one of the highest grossing touring festivals in the world, with over 2 million fans in attendance and raising over $10 million dollars for national and local women’s charities. You can check out the tour dates and purchase tickets on the Official Lilith Fair website.

You can buy your copy of Laws of Illusion at Amazon or your favorite retailer starting tomorrow! Don't forget to keep up with Sarah on Facebook and Twitter, too!
**This CD was provided to me for review purposes only. No other form of monetary compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments:
Post a Comment