
Sunday funday kids. If you wish to participate in this kickass meme, go link up at Keely's page, MannLand5. Do it.
The Questions:
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
The Questions:
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Lipo for my fat ass.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I watch The Young and the Restless. I grew up on it. Every now and then I'll stop for a year or two, but I take solace in the fact that NOTHING has changed during the time I stopped watching, so it takes all of about 14 seconds for me to catch up.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I watch The Young and the Restless. I grew up on it. Every now and then I'll stop for a year or two, but I take solace in the fact that NOTHING has changed during the time I stopped watching, so it takes all of about 14 seconds for me to catch up.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
Old Navy
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Are you kidding me? I don't know one mom that would pick ONE afternoon of shopping over some non-english speaking illegal alien cleaning her home for an ENTIRE year. Come on now.
5. would you ever vajazzle?
Hell yeah I would...I'm thinking about it for my wedding in October.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Couldn't tell ya....I have boys.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I can't think of any. I cried watching the Deadliest Catch last week. Does that count?
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I broke my first bone a few years ago. I slipped on the overly waxed floors at my old job and thought I just sprained my ankle. After MUCH incessant nagging from my manager at work and my ex-husband, I went to the doctor the next day and was absolutely shocked to find out I broke my talus bone (the bone that connects your ankle to your foot) in two places. Actually one break was a crack and the other was a bone chip that I broke off completely. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but never in a million years would I have guessed it was broken.

9 comments:
You should totally vajazzle for your wedding!!!
bling that up!
Ouch to the ankle---but sometimes sprains can hurt so bad its hard to tell if its broken or not..but still..ouch!
Instead of vajazzle, consider this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn8rS1z-nLU
woo hoo that'll be a nice honeymoon present for the future hubs :)
Vajazzling for youur wedding is a must..do it! ;-)
Thanks for playing lady!!
I think that Deadliest Catch could count, I mean, you did cry!
you must tell me ... are sharon and nick together???? I stopped watching in about 1992. I was about 10. Grams and I watched. I just loved them together. They were perfection.
i gotta vajazzle myself. when i find out wtf it even is.
Love this - I'm your newest follower and linking back over to you!
www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com
I have an award for ypu!
http://bigjandlittlej.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-2nd-award-versatile-blogger.html#comments
Post a Comment