** Warning: This review contains adult content**
It works just like "normal" lipstick you would apply to your lips (of your face). And to clarify in case you're not familiar with how lipstick works, you just twist it on and go to town. It is a one-speed vibrator, (1 AAA battery is included) and I would name that it's medium speed. This little thing packs a punch for sure, but it's definitley not the strongest vibrator I've ever felt, either.
Be careful when cleaning this product though. It isn’t waterproof, so it cannot be submerged under water to clean. I simply used warm water and anti-baterial soap. And, although this should go without saying, please clean it (and all your other sex toys) after each use.

"Your nether lips will love this discreet, playful little vibe that looks just like fashion-forward hot pink lipstick in a black tube! Twist the "lipstick" out and the quiet vibrations kick in. Toss it in your purse or pocket (it comes with its own mini velvet drawstring bag) and head out for a night on the town! Makes a great gift, too".
You all know by now that I absolutley love Good Vibes. I've reviewed for them several times now and I love their selection of sex toys! Of course, their shipping is discreet, too, so no nosey neighbors will find out about how kinky you are.
Thanks again to Mae at Good Vibes for the opportunity to review the Love Lips Vibe. If you travel a lot, or just need to be discreet about carrying around sex toys, this product is definiltey for you! You can purchase it from Good Vibes website along with hundreds of other sex toys! Whatever you're looking for, Good Vibes has you covered!
**I received a product in order to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

2 comments:
Great review!
I will take 3. My future mother-in-laws bray is coming up. Great review. I wish I had the balls to review sex toys.
Post a Comment