Old Navy is also running a promotion on their Facebook page called Barker's Bones, in which you can play along with Barker the dog to see where he's hid a weekly coupon! Check out Old Navy's fan page for more details!
"If you love a man in uniform, you’ll love the Old Navy Item of the Week! Men’s Military-Style Polos are a buttoned up look for a stylish summer and are just $10 each, reg. $19.50. Hurry, you can get them in-store only, 6/18–6/24. Shop for a sweet selection of colors and styles for a fab Father’s Day gift – for any man on your list!
See Men’s Military-Style Polos at Facebook.com/OldNavy under the “Weekly Ad” tab. While you’re there, click the “Barker’s Bones” tab to score super savings. Each week you can dig up a fab offer, like this week’s highest-value, unlimited coupon: $10 off $50. Happy digging"!
Win it: The generous folks at Old Navy have offerered TEN (10) of my lucky readers a coupon worth $50 of a $100 purchase. WOWZA! The coupons are good from 6/18–6/24 and can only be used once. Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me what sort of uniform does your guy wear in his day job and what’s his weekend uniform! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Like Old Navy on Facebook (3 entries)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (5 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (10 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 06/19/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at Old Navy for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

531 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 531 Newer› Newest»-
Folashade
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:29 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:31 PM
-
Meghanz
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:33 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM
-
Rachel H
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:40 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:55 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:58 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:58 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:58 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 6:59 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:01 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:01 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:01 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:03 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
FernLePlante
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM
-
Folashade
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:14 PM
-
Saving
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:35 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:52 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:00 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:00 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM
-
Ally
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM
-
Angela
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM
-
Angela
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Angela
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Angela
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
Jill Hunt
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:31 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:41 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:06 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:06 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:08 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:09 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:09 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:12 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:12 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:13 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:13 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:13 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:15 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 9:16 PM
-
ks7997
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:24 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:25 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:35 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:35 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:37 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:38 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:38 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:41 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:41 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:42 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:42 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:44 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:44 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:45 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:47 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:47 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:47 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:05 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:05 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:05 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:05 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Phaltukachra
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
chela62678
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:51 PM
-
chela62678
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:52 PM
-
chela62678
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM
-
chela62678
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:54 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:55 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM
-
chela62678
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM
-
garota17
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:59 PM
-
Night Owl Mama
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM
-
Night Owl Mama
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 12:11 AM
-
Night Owl Mama
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 531 Newer› Newest»My husband is a chef so he wears a chef coat for his job and on the weekends he wears jeans and a v-neck shirt
nigerian_prin33@yahoo.com
My husband wears a Navy uniform for his job and on the weekends he wears t-shirts and cargo shorts!
I already liked Old Navy on facebook
My husband just got laid off, so its like he's "finding" his style all over again. Before, he was stuck in docker/slacks and a button down shirt. Now he's finding funky tee-shirts and bermuda shorts. Cropped his hair super short now, and added a chin-beard. Add some flip flops or bare feet and you got my hubby!
My guys work and weekend uniform is the same. Tee shirts and jeans or jeans shorts. From Old Navy, of course.
I follow you on google friend connect.
I follow you on twitter. (FernLePlante)
I'm a Fan (like) of Mass Hole Mommy on Facebook.
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#1)
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#2)
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#3)
Hubby wears business casual to suit and tie to work and on weekends he is a jean an tee or shorts and polo kinda guy!
I follow GFC
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
I like Old Navy on fb #1
I like Old Navy on fb #2
I like Old Navy on fb #3
I tweeted this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/FernLePlante/status/16422843250
fernleplante@gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#1)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#2)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#3)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#4)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#5)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#6)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#7)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#8)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#9)
I subscribe to your feed. (entry#10)
I liked ON on facebook #2
nigerian_prin33@yahoo.com
Liked ON on facebook #3
Following you on twitter
Tweeted about the giveaway
http://twitter.com/folashadesd/status/16423393754
My husband is a police officer so he wears his cop uniform for his job. His weekend uniform usually consists of an Old Navy polo or tee with some shorts <3
jotteson@frontiernet.net
I also became a facebook friend of Mass Hole Mommy & Old Navy and subscribed to your feed. Yay for old navy giveaways!!! :o)
My husband is a musician so he just has to dress cool but sometimes he requires a nice suit
i only shop from oldnavy.com because they stopped selling my size in their stores, word on the street is they don't want to openly support obesity. bummer. anyway, i'm following you already :)
(sorry i commented on the wrong entry!)
following you on twitter.
networked blogs baby!
you know i'm a fb fan of masshole momz!
i think i already liked old navy eons ago since i don't see an option to.
doing it again for liking old navy.
one more entry since i like old navy on fb. i would love to get hubs one of those shirts too by the way!
Follow through GFC
Follow on twitter @ktdietrich
Facebook Fan!!
Follow through networked blogs
Entered Zubbles giveaway!
Entered Sticky words!!
My man got laid off - so he wears gym shorts and a tee all day and all weekend... oh the life... sigh. great giveaway!
I follow you on twitter! @eubiea03
Always short sleeve and flip floop is the best uniform!
Like old navy on FB
Subscribed to your feed (1)
I follow your blog on GFC
Subscribed to your feed (2)
ohs...
followed in twitter and "liked" in facebook!!
I also subsribe to your blog in google reader
Subscribed to your feed (3)
Subscribed to your feed (4)
Subscribed to your feed (5)
Subscribed to your feed (6)
Subscribed to your feed (7)
Subscribed to your feed (8)
Subscribed to your feed (9)
Subscribed to your feed (10)
Blogged:(1)
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-giveaway.html
Blogged:(2)
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-giveaway.html
Blogged:(3)
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-giveaway.html
Blogged:(4)
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-giveaway.html
Blogged:(5)
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-giveaway.html
My husband works in the Film industry so most times he works on set and just wears Khakis and a t-shirt or he dresses for a part. On the weekend he is very relaxed usually in shorts and a t-shirt.
jilland4boys at yahoo dot com
I like Old Navy on Facebook!
His working look is outside and dirty so works jeans and a T.. the weekend look would be nice jeans and a polo!
He's a plumber, so he wears crappy jeans and a t-shirt to work. On the weekends, its a t-shirt and jeans or cargo shorts!
oldnavyash@aol.com
I follow on google friend connect (ash9)
oldnavyash@aol.com
Work = dress shirt and slacks
Weekend - Jeans and T-shirt
lcrum at nova dot edu
I follow on twitter @smash906
oldnavyash@aol.com
I am a facebook fan!
oldnavyash@aol.com
Follow on facebook lcrum at nova dot edu
I follow on networked blogs!
oldnavyash@aol.com
Like Old Navy on facebook
lcrum at nova dot edu
I like old navy on facebook #1
oldnavyash@aol.com
I like old navy on facebook #2
oldnavyash@aol.com
I like old navy on facebook #3
oldnavyash@aol.com
Follow on twitter @pharmstudent01
lcrum at nova dot edu
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#1
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#2
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#3
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#4
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#5
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#6
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#7
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#8
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#9
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#9
I subscribe to your feed in email!
oldnavyash@aol.com
#10
Entered to win lean mom XS
lcrum at nova dot edu
Like Old Navy on Facebook 2
lcrum at nova dot edu
Liek Old Navy on facebook 3
lcrum at nova dot edu
Tweeted https://twitter.com/smash906/status/16430297493
oldnavyash@aol.com
during the week it's khakis and a golf shirt, weekends, jeans a tee
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
Entered to win CSN gift certificate on other blog
lcrum at nova dot edu
gfc follower
e-mail subscriber 2
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 3
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
RT: http://twitter.com/pharmstudent01/status/16430534618
lcrum at nova dot edu
e-mail subscriber 4
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber
5
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 6
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 7
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 8
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 9
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 10
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
entered pink cherry
The man in my life is a Sheriff's Deputy by day, teacher by night and father on the weekend. Day wear is a to the T uniform, badge, holster, gun, boots and the shades. When he teaches he is every students dream dressed cleverly in jeans and a polo with some sketchers....hot! On the weekend when it is family time it is quite the opposite of the uptight work week. We are talking shorts, tennis shoes, t-shirt and dirt from the outdoors!!
My BF wears a classic polo and khaki pants for his job at a sports shop. Love the way he looks :)
my man wears a black pair of pants and a dark colored polo shirt when working and on the weekends usually a pair of jeans and a tee shirt
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I follow you through GFC
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I'm a facebook fan of mass hole mommy
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I like old navy on facebook.
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I like old navy on facebook #2
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I like old navy on facebook #3
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered your pinkcherry personal trimmer giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered your lean mom giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered your pinkcherry tongue vibe giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered your sticky words giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered your zubbles giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered your adult sex toy giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
following blog through google friend connect
lyn113003@yahoo.com
following on twitter
lyn113003@yahoo.com
"liked" Mass Hole Mommy on facebook
lyn113003@yahoo.com
i entered jana's CSN giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
i entered jana's frecklebox giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered jana's ATG giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered jana's z2wear giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered jana's angel eyewear giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered jana's pinkcherry pirate vibe giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered Jana's teecycle giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
jeans and polo. Weekdays and weekends. solid.
i entered jana's avon giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I entered jana's pinkcherry intimate organics giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
My guy wears work pants and a t-shirt to work in his warehouse, and on the weekend he wears jeans and a t-shirt
lyn113003@yahoo.com
i entered jana's MagnaPods giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
entered the pink cherry giveaway
lyn113003@yahoo.com
I entered jana's Hapari giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #2
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #3
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #4
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #5
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #6
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #7
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #8
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #9
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed #10
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
Entered the Hapari giveaway on Boobie, Babies & A Blog
lyn113003@yahoo.com
like Old Navy on facebook
lyn113003@yahoo.com
like Old Navy on Facebook
lyn113003@yahoo.com
like Old Navy on facebook
lyn113003@yahoo.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/5boysmommy/status/16437199278
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 1
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 2
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 3
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 4
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 5
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 6
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 7
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 8
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 9
Subscribed to feed
lyn113003@yahoo.com 10
tweeted about giveaway
http://twitter.com/lyn113003/status/16437388330
lyn113003@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
tweeted and subscribed!
phaltukachra@yahoo.com
my honey is a short and tee man at work and play
chela62678@live.com
I liked you on Fb
i am following you on twitter
I like Old navy on FB
what sort of uniform does your guy wear in his day job? long sleeve shirt and work pants, however on Friday he wears an ON polo :) and what’s his weekend uniform! ON t-shirts and shorts
I am following you on Twitter
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#1)
tweeted about thegiveaway
http://twitter.com/Chela62678/statuses/16442256788
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#2)
I "like" Old Navy on Facebook. (entry#3)
my tweet http://twitter.com/garota17/status/16442648098
My hsuband is in ROad construction so he wears Jeans and a dirty old tshirt with NEON vest over it so he can be seen by cars.
I WISH IT SAID GIVE EM" BRAKE!
nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com
Following you on twitter @Nightowlmama
Like Old Navy on Facebook
tricia F
Post a Comment