**This review is for adult eyes only, so if you are a kid or are easily offended by things of this nature, I wouldn't read any further**
I was recently lucky enough to receive yet another amazing product from Pink Cherry. It's called the Ultimate Personal Trimmer, and you guessed it, it's to help shave those hard to reach places. I personally keep my girly parts shaved at all times. I think it's cleaner, looks MUCH better, and whether they admit it or not, all guys appreciate it.
First of all, where was this thing when I was pregnant? I remember, especially towards the end of my pregnancies, being paranoid that I wasn't shaving close enough and the babies were going to be delivered through a forrest and that's just inconsiderate to the poor doctor and nurses.
The Ultimate Personal Trimmer is so easy to use and it really works. I am VERY happy with the results and definiltey feel like I got a closer shave than I do with regular disposable razors. Another thing I really liked about this product, was that it eliminated the razor burn, especially since it's such a sensitive area. Who needs to be irritated down there? I have been shaving for so long, that I rarely get a razor burn anymore, but occasionally when it's a new razor, I've irritated my delicate skin. I loved that it's pretty quiet, so noone will wonder what you're doing in the bathroom, either. Plus, it's small, so you can easily take it with you on vacation!
"The Ultimate Personal Trimmer is the perfect tool to keep your bikini area trimmed and shaped. It's small and compact at 6 inches for maximum precision, comfort and control. It's safe for sensitive skin, and the results you get are much better than waxing or shaving because you won't end up with razor bumps or irritated skin. The Ultimate personal trimmer is a pain free way to keep your most sensitive areas looking great. Takes 1 AA batteries (sold seperately)".
Win it: The generous folks at Pink Cherry have generously offerered one (1) of my lucky readers an Ultimate Personal Trimmer of their own!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Pink Cherry and tell me another one of their products that you would just love to try! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Become a fan of Pink Cherry on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow Pink Cherry on Twitter (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 06/26/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Nancy at Pink Cherry for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

217 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 217 Newer› Newest»-
debbie
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:12 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM
-
MommyLovesStilettos
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:47 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
June 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM
-
Cari
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM
-
litanyofbritt
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 9:31 PM
-
litanyofbritt
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM
-
litanyofbritt
said...
-
-
June 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 4:12 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
June 14, 2010 at 9:04 PM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 11:18 AM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 11:18 AM
-
jakiesmom
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 11:18 AM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 15, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Ma What's 4 dinner
said...
-
-
June 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 16, 2010 at 6:16 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:44 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:44 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:45 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:47 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:47 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:50 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:50 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:50 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 8:38 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 17, 2010 at 10:45 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:01 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:05 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:37 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM
-
Carries Rambles
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 10:45 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:20 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 18, 2010 at 7:08 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 19, 2010 at 7:11 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 20, 2010 at 11:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:27 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:27 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:28 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:28 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 6:31 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 22, 2010 at 7:58 PM
-
Brie H
said...
-
-
June 23, 2010 at 11:24 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
June 23, 2010 at 12:57 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
June 23, 2010 at 7:15 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
June 23, 2010 at 8:05 PM
-
Caroline
said...
-
-
June 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM
-
Caroline
said...
-
-
June 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 217 Newer› Newest»I would like the purple habit-sparkly purple.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I want this:
http://www.pinkcherry.com/Lelo-Gigi-Vibe-Deep-Rose/productinfo/LELO.270466/
I follow you :)
I'm a facebook fan :)
Entered Road Kill Tshirt @ Jana's Blog :)
ENtered the Soy Box at Jana's Blog :)
Entered Alex and Ani at Jana's blog :)
ENtered ATG stores at Jana's BLog :)
ENtered Z2Wear at JAna's blog :)
Entered Angel Eyewear at Jana's blog :)
ENtered Pink Cherry at JAna's Blog :)
Already a FB fan of Pink Cherry on FB :)
Michelle Spann
Already following Pink Cherry on twitter :)
Your button is in my scrolling blog roll in the right hand side bar :)
Your button is in my scrolling blog roll in the right hand side bar :)
#2
Your button is in my scrolling blog roll in the right hand side bar :)
#3
I'd love to try the Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Bondage Bed!
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
GFC follower (BoobiesBabies&ABlog)
Following you on twitter @bbandablog
FB fan of yours *jana a
Entered your sticky words giveaway
Following you on Networked Blogs *jana a
pink cherry fb fan (jana a)
I follow pink cherry on twitter @bbandablog
button x 2
button x 3
email subscribe to your feed at boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
email subscribe 2
email subscribe x3
tweeted: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/16016364443
I would love to try the Lelo Gigi or Lelo Elise
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow via Google Friend Connect as Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Facebook fan Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered your other Pink Cherry Giveaway
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow with Networked Blogs
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered the PinkCherry.com Giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered the Angel Eyewear Giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Fan of Pink Cherry on Facebook as Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow Pink Cherry on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed
Entry 1
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed
Entry 2
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed
Entry 3
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Tweeted Here: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16025923091
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I would love to get a rabbit
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I follow your blog
I follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)
I entered the alight giveaway
I follow pink cherry on twitter (katrinawelch)
I'd like to get a Nea Vibe - Black Pearl !!
I follow via google friend connect
I follow you on Twitter (@missy_wpg)
I like you on facebook! (Missy Misfit-Momma)
I entered your other pink cherry giveaway!
I follow you with networked blogs
I entered th eATG Stores giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog
I entered the CSN Stores giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog
I like Pink Cherry on facebook! (Missy Misfit-Momma)
I Follow Pink Cherry on Twitter
I subscribe via google reader #1
I subscribe via google reader #2
I subscribe via google reader #3
tweeted: http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16052644630
I would like the Cock-A-Doodle Rooster Sound Effect Male GString - One Size because that is freaking HILARIOUS. LMAO
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow you through GFC.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @ThisLittleFam
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I'm a fan on FB - Cari S.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the Sticky Words giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the other pink cherry giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the Zubbles giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered Jana's Soy Box giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow Pink Cherry on FB - Cari S.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16094518758
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16102101009
i love the lockable cases!
litanyofbrittainy(at)gmail(dot)com
i follow you on twitter
litanyofbrittainy(at)gmail(dot)com
follow pinkcherry
litanyofbrittainy(at)gmail(dot)com
Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16173195724
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Bondage Chair could be fun jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow Pink Cherry on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/16183596983 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I entered your Lean Mom XS giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
i like i rub my duckie travel size
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
entered zubbles
e-mail subscriber
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
e-mail subscriber 2
Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16251790089
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16264655463
I'd take the cute tickler vibe in purple. :)
Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16315911717
Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16339264038
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I would love to try the Decadent Indulgence 3 Vibe
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I follow your blog the GFC
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter @5boysmommy
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I'm a facebook fan
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's CSN giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's Frecklebox giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's ATG giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's Z3wear giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's angel eyewear giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's PinkCherry Pirate vibe giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's TeeCycle giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's Avon giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've entered Jana's PinkCherry Intimate Organics giveaway
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I follow PinkCherry on Twitter @5boymommy
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of PinkCherry on facebook
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've subscribe to your feed
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've subscribed to your feed #2
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
I've subscribed to your feed #3
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/5boysmommy/status/16398829288
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16422824312
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16426865615
following on google connect
I like this http://www.pinkcherry.com/Coquette-School-Girl-Plaid-Skirt--Tie--One-Size/productinfo/CQ.1847.RDPLD.OS/
lyn113003@yahoo.com
I'd like to try the Flower Purple Daisy Vibe. Thanks for the chance!
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I 'like' you on facebook. (Kelly Deaton)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Old Navy Giveaway.
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on networked blogs. (Kelly Deaton)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I 'like' Pink Cherry on facebook. (Kelly Deaton)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Pink Cherry on twitter. (@dkad23)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your feed in google reader and by email. (google)- (#1)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your feed in google reader and by email. (google)- (#2)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your feed in google reader and by email. (google)- (#3)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet. (dkad23)
Kelly D. - secrets_girl23(at)yahoo(dot)com (aka) dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/dkad23/status/16472496554
I really want the large pink locking box for toys! It's cute and I need somewhere to keep my grownup toys!
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC
Carrie
I am a facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy
Carrie I B
entered your Adult Sex Toys Giveaway
I follow you on networked blogs
Carrie I B
I entered J's CSN Stores
I entered ATG Stores at J's
I entered Frownies at J's
I entered Angel Eyewear at J's
I entered PinkCherry Pirate Vibe at J's
I entered J's TeeCycle
I entered J's Avon Glazewear
I entered J's Pink CHerry Intimate Organics
I entered J's Magna Pods
I entered J's Hapari Swimwear
I follow Pink Cherry on twitter
@yorkiemomma
I follow Pink Cherry on twitter
@yorkiemomma
I have your button in my scrolling button bar, left hand side
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
I have your button in my scrolling button bar, left hand side
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 2
I have your button in my scrolling button bar, left hand side
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
#3
tweet 6/18
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/16475244382
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16494912164
I would like some Smartballs!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you on twitter
I'm a facebook fan
I subscribe to your feed!
I subscribe to your feed!
I subscribe to your feed!
I have your button in my button tab www.babesrockinmami.com
entered Js CSN Stores $60 GC
entered Js Frecklebox Coloring Books
entered Js ATG Stores $100 GC
entered Js Z2Wear
entered Js Frownies $50 GC
entered Js Angel Eyewear
entered Js PinkCherry.Com Pirate Vibe
entered Js PinkCherry.Com Intimate Organics
entered Js Hapari Swimwear $96 GC
Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16504275066
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Daily Tweet.......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16576788604
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16576984676
Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16651161947
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/5boysmommy/status/16665497435
mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16665859849
tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/16708816373
I'd like the cute tickler vibe in purple
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I follow your blog through GFC
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I follow pink cherry on twitter
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I subscribe to your feed 1
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I subscribe to your feed 2
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I subscribe to your feed 3
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I have your button
briehernandez.blogspot.com
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I have your button 2
briehernandez.blogspot.com
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
I have your button 3
briehernandez.blogspot.com
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/16719602476
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16725152540
Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16730877010
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/16778276119
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16802968685
Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16808214567
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/16857210837
bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/16862545534
tweet http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/16879924996
Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/16887404143
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I want the Lelo Dual Action :)
contact.pinkknotes@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter (pinkknotes)
contact.pinkknotes@gmail.com
Post a Comment