Monday, June 14, 2010

Unique Feng Shui Shop Review

The Unique Feng Shui Shop has everything you need to get started with Feng Shui! Whether your looking to improve your garden, get something for the kiddos room, or just change up the look of your home a little, the Unique Feng Shui Shop has something for everyone!

"Our customers know they can rely on Unique Feng Shui to bring them only the
best products they'll use on feng shui practice. All has been chosen for the
best in quality and effectiveness for feng shui purposes. Our products have been
purified and cleansed using the ancient space clearing method to bring the best
Chi'. That’s why our customers also turn to us year after year for products of
quality at the best price available".
Here are a few of the things I absolutely loved on their website!

Money Buddhas - Set of 3 Golden Buddhas. 2" H:


The Pi Yao (which helps if you are experiencing bad luck):

The Chinese Lucky Tree, which signifies wealth and luck!


I was given the opportunity to review the Fame Metal Windchime (pictured below) and I am very impressed with the quality of this product. It is extremely well made. I find the sound of the bells very relaxing and I think the look of this (sun and moon) can go with just about any decor and look fantastic!


You can connect with Unique Feng Shui on Twitter @Uniquefengshui.
I want to thank Sabrina from the Unique Feng Shui Shop for the opportunity to review the windchime. I am very happy with the product and I even learned a little about feng shui in the process. If you want to get started in some feng shui for your home, check out the Unique Feng Shui Shop!

**Product was provided to me in order for my fair and honest review. No Monetary compensation was received. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments: