Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review!

I love CSN Stores, don't you? They have over 200 stores so you can find anything and everything right in one place. I've purchased several things from several of their stores before like baby bedding, cookware and bakeware items, but did you know they even have furniture? They do! You can purchase anything from sofas to home theater seats (which I seriously wish I had room for in my house)! Head on over to CSN Store's website and I bet you will find whatever it is that you're looking for!

I have a review coming up for them for a super cool product. It's a Travelers Club Rolling Cooler and I cannot wait! It's something that will get A LOT of use in my house this summer! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

following you back, TwinkieMommie