I love to eat out. Who doesn't like a night off from cooking once in a while? Where I live, there are a whole bunch of chain restaurants, but I mean this with complete sincerety when I say that Chili's Bar & Grill is one of my favorites. I fell in love with Chili's because of their tostada chips and salsa. It's my favorite salsa...ever. When I was pregnant with my second, I was at my local Chili's (Raynham, MA) several times a week to get chips and salsa to go. Yummmm!When I was offered a chance to review Chili's Bar & Grill's new freshly prepared menu items, I just about hit the roof with excitement. After a fabulous day at the beach yesterday, we decided to hit up the Chili's in Wareham, MA for a late lunch.
Of course we started with the chips and salsa and quickly devoured two bowls full (hey, we had the 3 kids with us)! I ordered the Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers. As a HUGE fan of the regular Chicken Crispers (I highly recommend that you try those, too), I knew this was what I wanted as soon as I saw them on the menu! They completely lived up to my expectations, too. They were sweet & tangy and just plain delicious. I can't wait to go back for more.

CRISPY HONEY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CRISPERS
Tossed in our honey-chipotle sauce. Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and ranch dressing.
Chris ended up going with the Shiner Burger, cooked well done. He thought the onion strings made the burger and overall really liked it. The burger was served with Chili's awesome seasoned fries, and he cleaned his whole plate!

SHINER BOCK® BBQ BURGER
Our newest burger to crave, topped with sweet'n tangy Shiner Bock® BBQ sauce, cheddar and crispy onion strings
The three kids ordered off the Pepper Pal kids menu and they all cleaned their plates, too. I love it when they eat well! The little ones got Chicken Crispers with brocolli and the older one got a cheese burger and fries. Everything was prepared exactly how we ordered it and was served in a very timely fashion. Our waitress was extremely friendly and attentive, too, which is always an added bonus when you're out with kids.
Chili's has a fairly extensive menu including appetizers, tacos, ribs, fajitas, burgers and so much more. And don't forget to have one of their fabulous margaritas while you're there (as long as you're not driving of course). You can check their menu out here.
Chili's is currently running a promotion called "Shout Out to Eat Out"! You can upload a 10 to 30 second video telling them why you don't want to cook tonite and be entered to win a Chili's gift card. There's one winner per day, chosen at random, from now until August 30th!
We had a wonderful experience at Chili’s Bar & Grill! We will definitely be back again soon!Thank you to the folks on the Chili’s marketing team who provided us with a $50 gift card to try out the new menu!

3 comments:
I love Chili's RIBS :)
After living on an air force base in Japan for 3 years and Chili being the only "normal" restaurant around, I can honestly say I love it. But won't be going anytime soon :)
Yummy! Chili's! We were just there the other day. There really aren't too many things that I wouldn't eat on their menu. I even worked there for about a year.
Post a Comment