Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Still Here

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. We had an insanely crazy busy weekend, so I haven't been around much the past few days. Between Chris & his son moving in, all the fourth of July festivities and going to the beach today, I've pretty much ignored everyone and now I feel a tiny bit guilty.

I promise I'll be back in action tomorrow, though.

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I hope the move-in was easy and your worries were for naught.

Meg said...

Hope everything is going ok and that the move in was fairly smooth. Can't wait to hear what's going on with you!

BNM said...

i havent been on since Friday its been a busy weekend.. we all understand

No Frills No Fluff said...

I'm following from pitch it to me, friend and follow group. My blog is http://www.sugarbootychronicles.com/
Hope you'll stop by and follow back! BTW, I love your blog's name!