Saturday, July 3, 2010

Clipa Purse Hanger Review & Giveaway!



The Clipa is than amazing purse hanger that you can use to keep your purse off the ground. Whenever you need to hang your bag, open either end of the Clipa and it instantly hooks onto table edges, chairs, doors, rails, and shopping carts to hold up your handbag securely....off the dirty ground. I don't know about you, but with two little kids, I have so much "stuff" in my bag, so it weighs a ton, but no worries because the Clipa holds up to 45 pounds. The best part? You can clip it right onto your handbag strap and just leave it there! Easy Peasy!


Trish at Clipa generously sent me the Maya Clipa hanger to review and I LOVE it. It's so convenient and I've literally been hanging my bag any time I got the chance (shopping, in restaurants and most importantly in a bathroom stall....ICK)! The Clipa is pretty solid and I would definitley say it's well made. Like I said, I carry A LOT in my purse, and the clipa was very sturdy and held my bag for quite a long time while I was in the restaurant.
By the way, the Clipa makes an awesome bangle bracelet, so if you didn't want to leave it hanging out on the strap of your bag, you could rock it on your wrist!


The Clipa is available in 12 different colors, so you have tons of options and I love their pink Clipa for a Cure hanger, which retails for $19.99.

Win it: The generous folks at Clipa have offerered one (1) of my lucky readers a "Kim" Clipa, which is a black sparkle.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Clipa and tell me which color is your favorite! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Like Clipa on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Follow Clipa on Twitter (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/24/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Trish at Clipa for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


135 comments:

Everly said...

I actually like the Kim the best


jensays at gmail dot com

Everly said...

I follow you thru google friend connect


jensays at gmail dot com

Deb Anderson said...

I like the Chloe polished silver
tnshadylady at gmail.com

Deb Anderson said...

GFC follower

Deb Anderson said...

twitter follower

Deb Anderson said...

FB fan

Deb Anderson said...

following with networked blogs

Deb Anderson said...

Clipa FB fan

Deb Anderson said...

following Clipa on twitter

Deb Anderson said...

rss subscriber

Deb Anderson said...

rss #2

Deb Anderson said...

rss #3

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/17648224237

Deb Anderson said...

entered Pretty Woman giveaway

Lady Hill said...

Maya is my favorite color followed closely by Kim

fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I follow your blog through GFC
fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I follow you on twitter as @fromlazytolady

fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I am a fan on facebook!

fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I follow Clipa on twitter as @fromlazytolady

fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I added your button to the sidebar of my blog.
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com/

Fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I added your button to the sidebar of my blog.
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com/

Fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I added your button to the sidebar of my blog.
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com/

Fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lady Hill said...

I tweeted about this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/fromlazytolady/status/17668990441

fromlazytolady@gmail.com

Lynda Del said...

Maya is my favorite color!

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

"Deal"icious Mom said...

I like the abbie :)

Robert said...

My wife likes the Abbie
rslebron at live dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the chloe!

nannietoni@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

twitter follower

Anonymous said...

GFC follower

Robert said...

http://api.twitter.com/rslebron/status/18678967617
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

twitter follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

facebook fan
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

following via networked blogs
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered in the sonic alert alarm clock giveaway on BB&AB
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

I Like Clipa on Facebook
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

I Follow Clipa on Twitter
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered in the powermat giveaway
rslebron at live dot com

Jes said...

I like the Sienna Clipa - Brushed Silver

jswaks at gmail dot com

Jes said...

Entered the Powermat giveaway

jswaks at gmail dot com

Jes said...

Entered the Brugo giveaway at Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog

jswaks at gmail dot com

Jes said...

Entered the Maggie's Soap Nuts giveaway at Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog

jswaks at gmail dot com

Evie said...

I like the Abby the best!
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I follow this blog via gfc
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I follow via twitter @shopgurl

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

im a facebook fan of mass hole mommy (evelyn D)
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I follow you on network blogs (Evelyn D)
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I like clipa on twitter @shopgurl
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I like clipa on facebook , Evelyn D
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

Im subscribed to your feed

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

Im subscribed to your feed

shopgurl101@gmail.com
2

Evie said...

Im subscribed to your feed

shopgurl101@gmail.com
3

Evie said...

I have your button: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

I have your button: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com
shopgurl101@gmail.com
2

Evie said...

I have your button: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com
shopgurl101@gmail.com
3

Evie said...

blogged: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/purse-organizers-giveaways/
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Evie said...

blogged: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/purse-organizers-giveaways/
shopgurl101@gmail.com
2

Evie said...

blogged: http://sweetqt.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/purse-organizers-giveaways/
shopgurl101@gmail.com
3

Evie said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/18814069635

Evie said...

daily tweeet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/18901340377

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/18927654121
rslebron at live dot com

Evie said...

daily tweeet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/18980050448
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/18986433040
rslebron at live dot com

Evie said...

daily tweeet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/19060154136
shopgurl101@gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/19071098549
rslebron at live dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Maya .. it is a great color, and the name of my new niece!
vacationwhore@yahoo.com

Emmy Coffee said...

I like the gold one

Evie said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/19242965349

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/19246472035
rslebron at live dot com

rah267 said...

crazyred61@yahoo.com
I like Maya Polished Hematite

Evie said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/19326864539

shopgurl101@gmail.com

Robert said...

https://twitter.com/rslebron/status/19335201022
rslebron at live dot com

Louis H said...

imf Abbie - Iridescent Multicolor

Louis H said...

I like Mass Hole Mommy on FaceBook (Louis Here) :)

Louis H said...

following Clipa on twitter at rosidentevil

Louis H said...

I like Clipa on FaceBook (Louis Here) :)

Louis H said...

here is my tweet
http://twitter.com/rosidentevil/status/19355682870

Meet the Browns said...

I like the Katie, of course!

Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

Meet the Browns said...

I follow on Google :)

Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

Melissa B. said...

I like Kim.

lpnshortygurl said...

I like the Clipa for a cure Pink.
Thanks
Erika
jer_ika@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Maya is my favorite color
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

i like the Sienna

Brushed Silver

klp1965@myfairpoint.net

Kathy P said...

Google Friend klp1965

Kathy P said...

following you on twitter klp1965

Kathy P said...

like you on facebook Kathy L Pease

Kathy P said...

following on networked blogs Kathy L Pease

Kathy P said...

like clipa on facebook Kathy L Pease

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/19438032593

Kathy P said...

1 email subscriber klp1965@myfairpoint.net

Kathy P said...

2 email subscriber klp1965@myfairpoint.net

Kathy P said...

3 email subscriber klp1965@myfairpoint.net

Chrystal said...

I like the Abbie.

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Chrystal said...

Follow you on Twitter- @chryskay

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Chrystal said...

Follow Clipa on Twitter- @chryskay

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Chrystal said...

Follow publicly via Google Friend Connect

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Betty C said...

My favorite is the Maya.

checkers said...

I took the Kim hook.

Betty C said...

I follow with Google friend connect.

Betty C said...

I follow on twitter as willitara.

Betty C said...

I'm a fan on Facebook.

checkers said...

Following you on Twitter (id- checkkers)

checkers said...

Subscribed #1

checkers said...

Subscribed #2

Betty C said...

I follow on Networked Blogs.

checkers said...

Subscribed #3

Betty C said...

I follow Clipa on twitter as willitara.

Betty C said...

I like Clipa on Facebook

Betty C said...

I'm an email subscriber. #1

Betty C said...

I'm an email subscriber. #2

Betty C said...

I'm an email subscriber. #3

Betty C said...

Tweet
http://api.twitter.com/willitara/status/19444847924

katklaw777 said...

I like the Maya the best...what a neat idea! thanks

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #1

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #2

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #3

katklaw777 said...

entered Pretty Woman at BBAB

katklaw777 said...

entered 525 America at BBAB

katklaw777 said...

entered ABC Ties.

email address is in blogger profile but if still needed here it is for all entries katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

susansmoaks said...

i like the chloe
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

follower
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

network blog follower tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

i like them on facebook tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

feed subscriber #1
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

feed subscriber #2
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

feed subscriber #3
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

katklaw777 said...

entered D-n-D Ranch Aromas.

katklaw777 said...

entered I Hate to Cook.

Evie said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/19452990945

shopgurl101@gmail.com

cman said...

Sienna
Brushed Silver

Anonymous said...

Katie is my favorite color.

Evie said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/19520881320

shopgurl101@gmail.com