Saturday, July 3, 2010

D-n-D Ranch Aromas Review & Giveaway!

Everyone that knows me personally, knows how much I L.O.V.E. candles. At any given time in my home, there is a candle burning. I was recently introducted to a company out of Colorado called D-n-D Ranch Aromas that has quite an extensive line of candles and can I just tell you, I am in my glory. The candles are broken up by category to make it easier to shop. A few of the categories include Diva candles (for her), The Hunk Line (for men...yes, men), Renaissance themed candles, Holiday candles, Farm & Ranch candles and so much more.

Speaking of options, D-n-D Ranch Aromas has you covered when it comes to sizes. You can get your favorite scent in mason jars, votives, tarts, 8 or 16 ounce tins and several more. You can check out all the choices here, and make sure to take note of the cute names of all their candles while you're there!

Michelle Duncan, the creator of D-n-D Ranch Aromas kindly sent me an 8 oz tin of Boomer's Butterscotch Babee to review. I love, love, love "food" scented candles and I especially love dessert scented ones, so butterscotch was perfect for me. It smells fantastic! I've had it lit in my kitchen since I received it on Wednesday. If you are a fan of butterscotch, I highly recommend that you check this scent out.



Another thing I just absolutely love about D-n-D Ranch Aromas is that you can get candles in customized tins with one of your own photos (say of your adorable children or your pet) and personalization. What a fantastic gift idea! I'm going to be ordering some of those for Christmas this year for sure. And be sure to check out their gift baskets while you're there!


Not sure which scent you want to try? How about joining D-n-D's Scented Candle of the month club? They will send you a new candle every month in your choice of size (8 oz silver keepsake tin, 10 oz apothecary, 16 oz mason, 4 oz jelly, 6-pack of tarts, 6-pack votives or a dozen tea lights)! Look at all those options! Again, another amazing gift idea for the candle lover in your life.

************************
I posted that review last week, but Michelle has since offered one of my lucky readers a giveaway! Woo Hoo!! Instead of just the giveaway post, I decided to re-post the review just so you guys have an idea of how much I loved the candle I received.

Win it: Michelle at D-n-D Ranch Aromas has generously agreed to give one (1) of my lucky readers one (1) 6oz tin, one (1) set of tea lights (12) and one (1) set of votives (packaged in a pair)! Her tea lights burn over six hours and her votives burn over 15 hours! Wow!

Mandatory Entry: Visit D-n-D Ranch Aromas and tell me which scent you would love to try! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Like D-n-D Ranch Aromas on Facebook (5 entries)!

8. Sign the D-n-D Ranch Aromas Guest Book and tell them I sent you (5 entries)

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/24/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Michelle at D-n-D Ranch Aromas for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

123 comments:

Everly said...

I love vanilla so I would like to try the
Peanut’s Pleasant Vanilla

jensays at gmail dot com

Everly said...

i follow you thru google friend connect

jensays at gmail dot com

debbie said...

I would like to try the essence of herbs scent.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.2
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.3
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Lynda Del said...

I'm curious about the Peanut’s Pleasant Vanilla! Vanilla is my fave!

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I want to try the Wizards Brew (among others)
carriesrambles at yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on GFC
Carrie
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

following on twitter
@yorkiemomma

Carries Rambles said...

Facebook Fan of Masshole mommy
Carrie I B

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Avon Giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Pink Cherry Organics

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Magna Pods

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Hapari giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's supremedecals

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's My Lip Stuff giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Fantasy Jewelry Box

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Sonic Alert Alarm clock

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Good Vibrations Sampler Kit

Carries Rambles said...

I Like D-n-D Ranch on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
# 1

Carries Rambles said...

I Like D-n-D Ranch on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
# 2

Carries Rambles said...

I Like D-n-D Ranch on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
# 3

Carries Rambles said...

I Like D-n-D Ranch on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
# 4

Carries Rambles said...

I Like D-n-D Ranch on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
# 5

Carries Rambles said...

I signed the guest book and let them know you sent me

Carries Rambles said...

I signed the guest book and let them know you sent me
# 2

Carries Rambles said...

I signed the guest book and let them know you sent me
# 3

Carries Rambles said...

I signed the guest book and let them know you sent me
#4

Carries Rambles said...

I signed the guest book and let them know you sent me
#5

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand sidebar in the scrolling button box
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 1

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand sidebar in the scrolling button box
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 2

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button, left hand sidebar in the scrolling button box
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 3

Jennifer said...

I like Essence of Herbs scent jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

entered Jumpstart Get Moving jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/17986499410 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/17986499410 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 7/8
https://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/18045488639

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try the Max's Pumpkin Mania scent.

hotpepper71 at bell south dot net

Anonymous said...

google friend follower (Snowflake07)

Anonymous said...

following on twitter as SnowflakeDay

Anonymous said...

email/feed subscriber #1

Anonymous said...

email/feed subscriber #2

Anonymous said...

email/feed subscriber #3

Anonymous said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18067598337

Anonymous said...

tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18165178089

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 7/10
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/18205511647

Anonymous said...

tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18227809333

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18313640243

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18381602518

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18488167824

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

i follow you through google friend connect

hoge06@yahoo.com

and my favorite is JoHannah

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18569655415

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18652379549

*ashley* said...

i'd love to try Rustee’s Roasted Cinnamon

*ashley* said...

following via google friend connect

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18718955657

*ashley* said...

following you on twitter

*ashley* said...

fanned you on facebook

*ashley* said...

following via networked blogs

*ashley* said...

liked d and d on facebook

*ashley* said...

posted on their guestbook, mentioned that you sent me

*ashley* said...

fanned d&d on facebook (2)

*ashley* said...

fanned d&d on facebook (3)

*ashley* said...

fanned d&d on facebook (4)

*ashley* said...

fanned d&d on facebook (5)

*ashley* said...

signed the guest book and mentnioed that you sent me (2)

*ashley* said...

signed the guest book and mentnioed that you sent me (3)

*ashley* said...

signed the guest book and mentnioed that you sent me (4)

*ashley* said...

signed the guest book and mentnioed that you sent me (5)

*ashley* said...

have your button on my blog http://gogetsmashed.blogspot.com (!)

*ashley* said...

have your button on my personal blog http://centerme.blogspot.com (!)

*ashley* said...

have your button on my collaborative/advice blog http://becomingtheyou.blogspot.com (!)

*ashley* said...

tweet http://twitter.com/smashley_ashley/status/18727953750

BNM said...

Id try lady in pink ;)

BNM said...

follow ur blog

BNM said...

follow on twitter

BNM said...

like u on fb

BNM said...

entered novica giveaway

BNM said...

entered my pleasure giveaway

BNM said...

entered atg, wilton, okab, 525, tattooapparel giveaways at BB&AB

BNM said...

entered atg, wilton, okab, 525, tattooapparel giveaways at BB&AB

BNM said...

entered atg, wilton, okab, 525, tattooapparel giveaways at BB&AB

BNM said...

entered atg, wilton, okab, 525, tattooapparel giveaways at BB&AB

BNM said...

entered atg, wilton, okab, 525, tattooapparel giveaways at BB&AB

BNM said...

like them on FB

BNM said...

like them on FB

BNM said...

like them on FB

BNM said...

like them on FB

BNM said...

like them on FB

BNM said...

signed the guestbook

BNM said...

signed the guestbook

BNM said...

signed the guestbook

BNM said...

signed the guestbook

BNM said...

signed the guestbook

BNM said...

got your button!

BNM said...

got your button!

BNM said...

got your button!

mandala said...

I'd like to try the Wolf's Gone Wild Scent

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

E-mail subscriber (1)

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

E-mail subcsriber (2)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

E-mail subscriber (3)

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

Entered the Novica giveaway

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

Entered Jana's 525 America Giveaway

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

polly said...

i would love to try travis' raspberry truffle fragrance.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #1
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber #2
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered wholesale keychain giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's wilton giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/18807963705

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/19011956609

*ashley* said...

tweet http://twitter.com/smashley_ashley/status/19047162898

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/19282361535

Lynda Del said...

I would like to try the essence of herbs scent.

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/19372151045

Kristen said...

I'd like to try Spring It On

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I follow on GFC

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I entered the Novica giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I entered the Pear Tree giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/19466709395